• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kevin24
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Darn. :p

I know there was that 100% legit shiny Mew that DannyB01 gave me, but that's literally the closest I've personally come to getting something of that sort, outside of that code.

I don't particularity have any sort of concrete wants list. Is there anything of note in your collection that you believe would be a reasonable exchange?
    Yeah, I've been looking for something as close to both very rare and unique as possible. You know of anything like that?
    Yeah, I needed an extra copy for when I start building a collection again. (My main games are still in Texas.)
    Hey, I've got a unique code for obtaining any of the Sinnoh DW starters for the 5th gen games. Is that of any value?
    Thanks, i posted that at work and wasn't really paying attention, but that offer stands for anyone who is willing to trade.
    Thank you very much! I am so happy! Thank you! :D

Am I allowed to ask you again, if I need another Pokémon's stats? :)
    How do you get so many events? ^^
    Hello Kevin24,

sorry for disturbing you. I have found your event shop looking pretty good.
    I have also seen this Pichu:

03050 FRÜ2010 WiFi Pichu (Shiny) 3-5-2010 Germany Jolly Loves to eat HP 61

Are you able to give me the stats of this Pichu? This would be very nice. It looks pretty strong, so I would like to compare
    it with my Pichu. I like comparing pokémon. Sorry again, for disturbing you.

fire.
    I'll need a little more info on it. Can you actually get to the post editing page properly? Do the posting options (like adding an image or using a bold font) show up when editing your post? Or can you do those properly but it just doesn't save them when you're done?
    Ah okay. I know. That's why I told him he would need to change the Tornadus form in order to trade.
    indeed, thank you for the info, if u find any that arent among the most circulated (adamant, modest, timid) id ask if u would please let me or dizzycobramew know, we are trying for the nature set
    your the event expert on the 2 poké sites i use, so i thought id ask, how many different shiny mews are there legitimately? ive been wanting to collect their natures, but was concerned with jirachi only having 9 natures shiny, and wondered if there was a similar restriction on mew, i'd hate to waste your time with frivilous questions,

thank you,
    twiztid420
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…