• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ...I hope your not planning to infract me... the visit to my profile page kinda jumped on me...
    I always wanted to visit Australia. Check out the outbacks. =)
    Alot of Mods are from Australia. Whats up with that? =P

I know that it's here, I can sense it in my feet
    The Great Emerald's Power allows me to Feel
    I Can't see a Thing, But it's around Somewhere
    I'm Gonna hold my Head 'Cause I have no Fear

Yeah I Guess your Right. =)

Yeah it is a Rare Thing.
    You can use a flying Pokemon to get on Top of Kyogre. Rayquaza perhaps? :p
    Ah, all right then. Sounds like a cool series all in all. And Awakening is good?

See, that's why I apologized. Hahaha. Looks cool though!
    There is a villain in these forums. He's called lollygag. He's been everywhere on the forums, saying nothing but horrible things to many races, homosexuals and women. And now he is spotted, bashing my friend's fan fiction! What should we do?
    So it's kinda like, uhh, one of those old online fighting RPGs except it has much more story depth? Sounds cool!

Oh! Pikmin is that one with the little colored things following it, right? =)) Sorry if I sound like some ignorant person right now hahaha
    I'm back now!

I lost interest in writing a little bit after I started on the last revisions you sent me, but today I turned on my Wii again and decided to play XD. Still working on making those revisions, but I'm a lot more excited about writing now.

Could you give an example of "showing" and an example of "telling"? I only partially understand what you mean when you say those terms... It would help a lot in the future when I write.
    I asked a friend of mine a few days ago and he said it's comparable to Pokemon Conquest. Is he correct? =))

Ah yeah, and I remember hearing about how it didn't have backwards compatibility either and how it relies so much on the net. I feel like E3 would be the best platform to try and change everyone's mind about it though, but it feels like if they don't set the record straight there then 99.9% sure that it's gonna sell badly. And I was also a bit weirded out by the Wii U at first because of its gamepad, but it seems like it's doing well enough so good for it. One of my friends has one and it seems fun enough so yeah. XD
    Sounds like a fine deal, then. Haha.

The Xbox One has been receiving a lot of, err, "attention," I see. XD Not familiar with it myself but I feel like what happened to the 3DS will be what'll happen to it - initial negative response, then when they see what it does we'll be like WHOA.
    It's a fanfic on Cyrus. Wow, so many mods are interested: surely I'm gonna be modded!

Are you still living on your 'hill of doom'? XD
    Sorry for the late reply. To busy hanging out. The weather is beautiful!!!

Knuckles music is the best. Even though Im a Lover, The Pumpkin Hill Music makes me want to Fight!!! Lol

Yeah out of all places they put the Air Tube In a difficult spot to Find.
    I mean Who does That. =P

Aight I See You. =P

LMFAO
    Yeah I don't Think Gyarados will be too happy if you sat on it when it was a Magikarp.

How about Kyogre? =P
    Cool. Everyone pretty much says that it's worth it, so yeah. XD And I'll wait for what happens in E3 to see if I should start saving my money. Haha.
    Oh, no problem:) You are a supermod right? You must be so busy...
    Oh, I see. He sounds..unique.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…