• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
9dragonbreed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,

I noticed that the link of the vaporeon-animatyion of the GWSC entry is broken. Could you please upload it again.

Ps: I think it is best you upload it again with gifmaker, then save the animation and upload it again with photobucket. This way it stays visible.
    There we go! Everybody's credited as well. Hopefully the size of the entire sig doesn't go over forum limits. Thanks again for your help!
    It would appear that the site does not allow me to attach links to pictures directly from my computer, which may be the reason why you couldn't open the link. I don't have membership to DA (that's "Emma's" territory) or ******* or anything of the sort, and I don't wish to open an account just to host one picture. I think the best course of action is to use actual, outside-the-website email to send the picture to you, which would require your email address. Alternatively, the picture is also found here (http://littlebuster-k2.deviantart.com/art/Sinnoh-Trainers-tenative-title-310740312). If you can somehow extract the picture from there, then please do so. You have Emma's permission. Thanks for the consideration and sorry for the delay.
    Hello! How ya been? Ive been well. Just got back from a trip to see that my workers have kept my shop more than alive and i love them for that.
    Latest work. Feeling good about it
    As a result of inactivity between December 27, 2011 and the time of this message, your claim on Zekrom on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…