• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Chaos Emerald, you're a mod, right? Didn't you used to be just an ordinary member?
    Or was it Chaos Rush I'm thinking of? Cuz you seem familiar...
    Ohhh, I remember you now!

Um... I think I had the Amy sprite, I don't remember totally well, but I have had a bunch of Sonic characters. And yes, my first post had a loooooong list of crap.
    I used to be: ~Fusionboy Seth~, Cooltrainer Seth, XxBandannaBoyxx, and ~*OliverTwist*~. I don't think I posted in your thread more than once, I just looked at it everyday' so you probably don't even know me :p

I hope your the person I am thinking of, you used to have a sprite of Amy and other characters from Sonic in your signature. And the first post had a long list of different mixes, re-elements, and scratches. Yes?
    Did you used to have a different name? I don't remember you.

I still sprite for fun and for Pokeplushies competitions, but I don't post them here.
    Cool, I've never heard of anyone with a shiny Diglett before(maybe I don't know enough people :p) If you are reading this now, check your profile, I posted 2 new messages for ya
    My friend did actually get a shiny Diglett and traded it to me, and my other friend got a shiny Drowzee and after cloning he traded that to me. That's all I OFFICIALLY have though.
    lol, I'm still hunting that Kyogre after all this time, though, so not a lot has changed...

Oh, and I'm recreating my Shiny Banner(s).
    Do u want 2 b one of the co-runners of a RPG I'm making? Also Jazmin (Jasmine) might be one to, so it will be run by 3 people.(Is that allowed?)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…