• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Zoruagible
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol self trading huh?

As for me is farming the DW I caught! I don't want to keep going to DW just to get the same Pokemon -_-
    Isn't you can have shiny Gible if your game is B2? After you completed Black City tower challenge?
    Yes. So I can finished EV train a Pokemon within an hour! That is how I train super fast. If I have the money of course. But I am sooooo freaking rich now so I spend the money like no tomorrow.
    Lol! Boom!

Kind of think of it, I know GTA but I don't have any games after the classic GTA2.
    Yeah! Yet 'experts' say that makes people ram people in real life.

But it is a great stress reliever game, and with style XD
    Lol get rammed. I like the classic GTA that gives you bonus for ramming people when driving.
    Lol coordination gameplay. I suck in it too.

I see...so no wonder so many people go there and it is the best choice to have in store events to get more people to come.
    You don't go to other stores to buy games huh? Is there discounted price being a member there?

I see. Well I have lost my appetite to watch a no romance show haha.
    Hehe me too! More international events please?

Evil of them to make people travel just for the data huh?
    Lol. I think they want to get more money and also have special event for these games. Boohoo.
    Yup. And yeah years to get them sucks. Some people already quit playing -.-

I like special moves events.
    Oh wait! I can use Choice Scarf for him woot! Then I may able to use Splash XD

Yeah. What can you say? Pokemon is from Japan :p
    YUP. But I could not manage a Splash before it fainted XD So my other Pokemon did the damages instead and won the battle.
    Yes. PC Nagoya Magikarp.

However it is cloned legit event. I found out when I check Pokecheck for this. So I trained it instead.
    YEAH. Huge travel through time huh?

Just now I used Nagoya Magikarp. It was lol. I didn't get to use troll move on my opponent.
    Since 6th gen can be updated on the go, maybe it is possible!

Yeah me too. I never turn on the 3D function. It hurts my eyes. So I think this feature is useless haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…