• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
kyogreblue3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been meaning to read Pandora Hearts but ugh, effort.
    Same. I really want Mekaku City Records. orz

Hopefully because Kano is so funny and just ahhh. But apparently, he was the one who told Hibiya and Hiyori to play outside which lead to their time loop so....
    It does. But Mary actually is 14 in normal years. Seto is 17 so it's a three year gap. But Mary only ages every ten years so yeah, that doesn't work.

I think that's it. :3c
    I really hope the novels/manga get an English release. This is the only manga in which I like everyone.
    It's so good Jesus Christ.

NEVER. But I still love him because look at that kawaii *****.
    Mary is 140. I think the age gap is accepted. (Y)

I have my resources. ;D Tumblr
    Mancrush doesn't describe it. But he's not on my 'main' list. You should see my main list. (¬‿¬)
    Sureeeee

I do but Seto > all. I forgot to say that earlier.
    It's so hard to pick a favourite. orz
    SARCASM WHAT SARCASM?

NO, if you go on Tumblr, you'll see he is now hated for what he did to Shintaro.
    Or is she? ;D
    Kano X Kido, Seto X Mary and Shintaro X Ayano are my OTPs. Though Kano X Kido is my main one.

By the way, you told Flame about my love for UtaPri? =P
    And so are you. -shot-

I love Seto, he has to be my favourite. Shounen Brave is such a good song. ;;
    You have a bias for Setos? WOW I NEVER KNEW.

Kano has a really sad past. I know right? They're all so lovable.
    Yeah. He's a perv in the novels, though and he stalks Hiyori. xD He's pretty cool and he does actually love Hiyori so he's good. \o/
    DUDE HAVE YOU HEARD THE LATEST KAGEPRO INFORMATION?? HAVE YOU LISTENED TO OUTER SCIENCE????????

//is hyper because Outer Science//
    SQUARE ENIX DOES IT AGAIN, NEW DEUS EX IS A IOS GAME AND E3 SHOWCASE IS AT THE SAME TIME AS NINTENDO, WICH MEANS NOBODY WILL BE WATCHING, BLUNDER OF THE MILENIA.

The capcom crossover, but 60% of the series represented are bad, and the combat is a mess.
    Why not the great rock candy mountain?

Man, project X zone is kind of a disappointment, judging from the demo
    I used to be but then the whole concept got extremely out of hand i could accept Synchro monsters. But then the XYZ's came out and duels became a 30 minute 1 turn win. ridiculous. Cause thats how long it takes to do the one turn >.<
    I liked the series 0 purely because the Pharaoh was a righteous evil sod!

Ah yeah, well honestly i could have done without using Ariados. its speed and defense arent good at all. iI might replace it shove a type i dont have in there. Think i might choose spiritomb or Flygon Flygon is beast!
    Oh and in your interests you put Yu-Gi-Oh (Original) so are like you talking about series 0 were the pharoah used the shadow realm to trap those who cheated at the games he played?
    as that serious was not about the cards
    I dont see it as being too important really i played online a long while back on my original black version. Never bothered with IV's and i still beta a fair few players. My team was so original not many expected it (Umbreon, Dragonite, Scizor, Meganium, Lugia and Ariados. Generation 2 overload really!

Bullet punch? purely for the first move ? my scizor has a high speed stat as is so i dont worry about it too much!
    No worries have a nice time friend!
    I know what you mean. I've not participated in any online battles. Since i dont know how to work IV's and that lark i doubt id have a chance!
    Currently just catching azelf!
    Yeah im trying to work out which moves to put on my scizor its level 60 and has an attack of 268! love it :]
    I'm not quite sure what moves you should have on gengar i've never really used him!
    I saw a panties on head hat QR code, I plan on wearing that, with a pit shirt and flame pants.

You still need to get a 3ds and kid icarus!
    Yeah its so hard to find one that plays the song!

Well it's something around 30 odd now. most of which i could see in game but theres a few legendaries i still need to see. hah
    Gengar? What moveset do you have it ?
    Speaking of no time, when I get animal crossing new leaf, I plan on making a tumblr just to post my misadventures and pattern QR codes with the screacap feature of the game.
    You might be able to help me actually! I've been searching for a pocket watch that plays the Lacie song for nearly half a year now!
    There are plenty of pocket watches with the style but none with the song!
    Do you know were to get one?

Yeaaaah :) i still need about 50 pokemon to finish the unovadex but ill get there eventually :)
    Good thing they made BW2 able to trade with BW
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…