• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, had a little fiasco with Muffin as he was trying to make his post, but it's ended.

Now people are free to join, Ghost of the Forums can come back online and edit his post, and we can all make art requests. Requesting the art will be tricky; the Sector leaders and Potatis/Muffin can decide what art they want to include in their sectors, but if we want to make it look like new guilds like Chaos Theory, all the banners and rule buttons etc. will have to look similar.

But the priority is deciding on the war team; we need one fast so we can battle other Guilds. Then, we can figure out what to do about art. Though to get the war team going, we need members; so it's a matter of time to get things going sadly.
    Right, after looking at several newly opened guilds, I think we should probably close ours. Nobody is active as we are, and the lack of artwork we have on the Guild is pretty embarassing. Plus, we could have done the post format better, and the Ghost sector looks destined to fal badly.

I'm going to give it until the end of tomorrow, and if you think it's the right idea, then I'm just going to ask a mod to close it. Then, we can find a friend of us both who is active and would be interested, and then the three of us would each request art for all three sectors to make life easier and quicker.

Just a general idea I've had, since Ghost of the Forums and MrMuffin123/Potatis don't seem to care enough about the Guild.
    Cheers, it's good to keep hearing from you :) I think that idea might be best, as after we open up the guild, those new members who are good friends of ours could just be appointed instead; that way, we know they'll be active after staying on the guild for so long.
    After looking at how much art we're missin out on, and the lack of active members; I think we should probably just restart a guild wit different members. Just an idea.
    I know, but I got pestered for Darkrai'sVoid not being online, then I got pestered for not letting ghost of the forums be the sector leader, and now? We're so close but yet dependent on mrmuffin123 and Potatis, and still not ready.

I've asked ghost to do one thing, and he hasn't done it. I've asked muffin and Potatis to do one thing, and they haven't. I'm seriously close to just ending the guild, because to be frank, the ones that care about it are you and me.
    Oooh >_< sorry, I can get confused once in a while. Your post confused me @_@ and besides, I'm used to saying Me and Xavier >_<

I think you could have said my username and said I needed them, because she... when people say she, sometimes I think they refer to Xavier, because he knows he looks feminine >_<
    Alright, well all art stuff on your section is up to you. As long as you have Cresselia in some part of your rank, and also have the same colour scheme through all the userbars, you can change the pokemon and colour scheme to whatever you wish, as long as there is progression in the pokemon, and also for Lunatone or Girafarig to stay in the middle rank to show the transition between evolutions.

Feel free to request whatever banner too, as I've had difficulty requesting them timewise.
    You could request a second psychic pokemon if you'd like, but the general theme was Cresselia/Darkrai/Giratina. So if you want to put a pokemon like Azelf or Jirachi in alongside Cresselia, that'd be awesome.

I might add more rankings one day where normal users can achieve a darkrai or Cresselia rank, so we can have custom ones, but we'll just see how it goes.
    Yep, it looks fantastic :D

Now all we have to do is wait for Darkrai's Void to post, then for Potatis/MrMuffin123 to make their small shop, then we're sorted XD

If you want to, you can always request some banners from any of the fanart shops here if you'd like, it's all up to you ^_^
    Just to say, could you write up the point scoring system for each rank, similarly to how I've done it with the dark sector? So like for Kirlia "Achieve 200 Lunar Points".
    Just a few things:

-You'll need to put "Psychic Sector" in bold

-You'll need to put the intro in spoiler tags

-You'll need to put the rankings in spoiler tags

-You'll need to write "Do not post after this as this guild is still in the process of creation"

-You'll need to centerise everything
    It is "The Guardians Of Light, Darkness And Spirits".

I've wrote at the bottom of the dark sector post that no one but you, Darkrai's Void and Potatis/MrMuffin123 can post. So I'm just waiting for a mod to approve it.
    Cool; I'll be doing the same to see if I get a pm off a mod, or if the guild is approved. I'll stay on here for another half hour maybe, then I'm off.
    Just to say; I've posted the first post for the Guild!

I'm waiting for it to be approved by a mod, then when it is, I'll make my dark sector post, then you could make your psychic post if you'd like ^_^ I'll pm you what you need to write, it's literally just copying and pasting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…