• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hahaha i would probably cry if i couldnt have a coffee break half way through a shift :p
    yeah some people are a bit of a pain these days, they just think about themselves :/
    thats a good way to look at it :) and just imagine the look on everyone face :D it would be amazing

hahaha thats true :p there is nothing worse than horrible smelling food
    if you want weird animals just come to Australia we have tons :D, my personal favorite is the platypus, they are weird looking and poisonous :D best way to display Australia XD
    thats pretty cool i reckon, i would probably do the same thing if i lost an arm, an artificial arm could be so useful if you could move it, a regrown arm wouldnt feel right i reckon, you know what i mean it just wouldnt feel like its mine :)

yeah but i still feel horrible for taking so long to reply :), it feels like im ignoring you thats all :p
    hahaha yeah thats true :) it definately makes days off more enjoyable :D
    thats true but with my luck with cooking stuff with a microwave everything turns into rubber hahaha
    she is just so evil :( hahaha nah its good though it makes life interesting :p and i wont forget the end of highschool thing :D

that is so true, it doesn't make it easy at all
    i can always hope he gets fired eventually :p i sound like a horrible person lol
    it is awesome that i got recommended for the job at least, especially since it was a store manager who told me to go for it :D, i want to find a less hazardous job though (you serve tons of crazy people in the liquor industry :/ )
    i love naps hahaha there is nothing better than just sleeping through a rainy day
    yeah we have some really dodgy seasons, it has gotten into the constant cold weather/rain now but it isnt too bad yet :), how about over there is it any better???

hahaha yeah thats the way i look at it :)
    as long as you have a love for it it would be an amazing career i reckon and it would be pretty fun to be able to go record scenes for a show with the other actors and learn from their years of experience :D
    I'm fine but i been thinking on a replacement for zelda to LP because that's one of Nintendo first party ip and i don't want that's copyrighted content ID match, i really dislike nintendo new policy because lp are support to be fair use and i don't care about how much money i make because money don't really matter to me, but getting paid just for something i like doing will be great but i think there's should be a cut of the money between the content creator who is partnered and nintendo sense nintendo does own the right to there's first party game and its fair use to upload lp there's should be a fair cut of the money between them two,

But i'm thinking of a 3rd game to LP to replace The Legend of Zelda, series unless there's is a way to bypass Nintendo stupid new policy because i want to be a youtube partner, i'm thinking of Sonic or The Kingdom heart Final mix game, but yeah,
    That's fine with me I don't really have a specific genre I rather choose, but I did like the ones that were like romance/action or drama/action like
    Rosario
    Shuffle
    HOTD
    Angel Beats
    Vampire bund
    Eden of the east
    Sekirei
    Baka and test
    Ect...
    Hmm think I might watch some of those you've named since I have been needing some more anime to watch
    What would you say are your favorites? :3
    I'd say mine are:
    High School of The Dead
    Angel Beats
    Needless
    Rosario
    Sekirei
    Wow I could keep going, to many of them I love lol
    Hey Sapphirine! Was wondering if you did WiFi battling and trading and if you would like to also be friends. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…