• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I see you are also looking for shinies, just a fair warning for you, don't look for these ones celebi, arceus, victini, keldeo, Meloetta, or Genesect, these weren't ever distributed as shinies and also have a shiny lock in game (victini and arceus) same with Zekrom and Reshiram but for some reason not kyurem
    To Anyone Who Is Visiting My Profile:
    I currently am seeking any and all Legendaries. If you have any Spare's, that you would like to part ways with, private message me, and I could make you an offer on them.

Thank you,
    -Jason (YourPublicEnemy)
    Sure, any new DWF u find, just message me. looking for abras at the moment, dont need vulpix dragonite or poliwags cuz I have them already
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…