• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
InnerFlame
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Everyone in the RPG forum is a stalker. :p

Hello! It's going good. I have a few weeks off before school starts, and not much is happening, but I'm alright. You?

It's Megalucario! 8D Apparently, some Pokemon can Mega evolve now. Yes, I know how much that sounds like Digimon.

I'm guessing you want a spot too? :p

Great! The RPG section in general has been quiet. :/
    Quick update; my Garage Kid character and Raiden193/Pir8Heart have posted. For the main plot to continue, we need your second character;) and more RPers optionally, if you know people:p Anyway, don't wanna rush you, but if you can post, please do:)
    So we'd be like two offensive fighters facing off in offensiveness? Epic.

Alright, I'll get to working on the last few details then! And okay, if you don't mind that everyone has one, then I have an idea how to incorporate the Guardian Spirits so that they're plot relevant as well. So yeah, awesome! Your character can keep his.

Ooh, sounds cool. Might incorporate something like that in some way, though not with the player characters. I have ideasssss. Going to see if I can get the rp up sometime late this week.
    Then it was a fun trip, at least even if you forgot stuff pfft. And aww, you'd be like the quiet, shy one that everyone thinks is cute and not a threat, and then you end up kicking my ass. 8D I can kick to heads pretty well, provided I'm not facing a giant. My legs are surprisingly flexible in that regard, but I always tend to neglect defending them. Or defending in general I just kinda attack all the time that's my defense yay.

Oh, hey, so are you completely free now, or are there more busy-times ahead? Was wondering when I should start the BK rp. Also, would it be problematic if everyone had a Guardian Spirit, not just your character? I know that would take away the whole 'thinking he's crazy because he talks to himself' thing among the cast (though not among NPCs), but I'm kind of not figuring out a way for only your character to have one without making it seem unfair. Unless, of course, you can come up with a hindrance it causes. Like a negative effect on his health or something? That or an alternative characters without one could have.
    Well, glad to have you back now! And aw, bummer about the tournament, but long as you had fun, yeah? We really need to have a karate match sometime you hear.
    For ideas, well... maybe smoke effects, a ranged attack, a deadly scarf for example (throwing cards are possible), a short jet boost to get to higher ground or do an aerial attack?
    Oh well, the original series had easily identifiable figures like the samurai, cat-eared person and traditional Japanese woman (I think, can't remember a name for it) and tried to add to it with their skills, while at the same time pulling talents or weapons that conflict with the figure, like the arrows for Odd and the telekinesis and weaponized fans doing damage. Can't think of anything for Ulrich though, but I do know that obviously Yumi's Lyoko form contrasts with her personality and Odd owns a dog while looking like a cat person. So contrasts seem to be a theme:p I have my second character being brash, yet also a ninja crossed with an Inuit.
    Well, hm, lemme think... maybe post it in the SU thread for the RP^^ that way you can edit it if needed and other stuff:) sound good?
    Yeah; out of all those Pokémon to choose from...

By the way, I've put you up on the thread as Reserved just for you to be entirely sure no one's going to take your spot.
    Like many of you, I'd really like Code Lyoko: Opposing Forces to work and I believe a RP would bring more variety in the story, which is based on different people working together for a common goal in the first place. Seeing as I'd hate to disappoint people who still want to RP when I'd turn the RP into a fanfic, I'm putting this comment on everyone's profile to say: I'm only going to continue the RP if people post regularly (no deadlines, but no incentive to write at all causes... few people posting) and if there are enough people doing so. All those that would like to have a second character (and are able to keep up their posting), you can do that. All those who want to play just one, you can do that. If I gather the amount of characters (you don't have to rush a sign-up, letting me know how many characters you're going to control is far more 'urgent') and see there are enough, I will write down everything I've been keeping in my head instead of writing it down properly so you know what the heck is going on (sorry about that), PM it to all those that say they want to RP regularly (and are going to) and well, we'll RP^^ if there are too few, I'll provide enough characters so the few that can and will RP, can do so to their heart's content (the concept+plot+everything PM will be sent to them in that case). If that isn't workable, the few people wanting to RP say so or they prefer I write a fanfic, I will do so. Though I prefer the RP.
    I'm going to take measures to make sure the Code Lyoko: OP idea goes somewhere, whether it is as a fanfiction or a RP.
    In the case of only one RPer or none wanting to reply once in a while, I'll turn it into a fanfiction (unless that one RPer wants to RP real bad, I'll think up something).
    If there are enough Garage Kid RPers or some who will play as a first and second Garage Kid, it will remain a RP, but understandably the current pace is too slow for one plot progression 'part', let alone only one or two people posting (and since they were virtual, the Garage Kids main plot didn't progress at all).
    So I do want to take everyone's posting pace in consideration and I greatly appreciate some of the RPers' posts so far, but no progress in the main plot is well, not a pace at all, just stasis and it'd be sad to see this story remain frozen like this.
    For the virtual character RPers I'm addressing with this identical post (sorry, it would come down to many of the same points anyway), it is also possible for you to either take a second character, may it be virtual, supporting or a Garage Kid, with me taking control of the whole pack of Garage Kids (or splitting it with the few RPers (the virtual ones having a possible second character if they want one) that still want to participate in a normal pace).
    Any odd sounding things I said, please do say so and I'll change it so I'm not contradicting myself:s

Basically, I know you will post when others do; question is, if few do, which idea would you like (fanfic, me controlling the Garage Kids completely, you taking on a second character)?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…