• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SmeargleRocks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah thats what im saying that just be careful thats all XD 3rd gen hacks are hard to tell unless you know the machanics of the game ;) but that guy has traded with silent alot,, so im not worried but whoever traded it to him may be a hack just saying not saying it is XD...some people hack just random iv's as well :/ its really scary to see >.>
    no no no im not saying its a hack yet you can get the naval rock but its just rare event, which is one of the big target hacks...people can hack them good like this mew for example
    https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4466595

everything looks really really legal but really its not...im just saying 3rd gen is harder to detect..especially old sea chart,bith island deoxys, and the naval rock birds...they are easy targets to being hacked...im not saying he hacked lol just saying that it could be...
    that a rare event dizzy not sure if it would be legal or not saw that post about a naval rock ho-oh...
    Hiya! Pokemon Dream Radar will always be there in eshop. You need to search it using the search bar.

Also beware of short battery power! Mine last normally 4 hours without switching on the wifi. If switch on, 3 hours there.

Good games huh... I don't DL any others since I prefer hard copy hehe. To me is either any Zelda game or Mario game. There are DL types only, those are done by small companies. I don't play them but you can try to look through.
    Anyone know 2 good 3DS games? I just got the pikachu 3DS XL as a graduation gift and also want to know if the Dream Radar is still up on the eShop
    Yay! Aren't you glad it's finally over? I know I am. Mine went relatively quick, it was the smallest senior class the school's ever had.
    Sorry about that:D goldeen, croncanaw, cundaquil, charmander and that magnazone clone for sawsbuck, ratatta,patrat heracross two beasts and all those berries. Does that sound right?XD
    I use a NetGear router, although I don't know how to configure it for gen 4 Wi-fi I'm locked into 5th gen trades only.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…