• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hm. Now that it's been a few months, I can't remember exactly what ****ed me off, but I think it had something to do with them not elaborating on why the mission failed, or something. But yeah, next entry in the series will probably be amazing
    Ooh, since you played VLR, were you ****ed off by the ending? And by that, I mean they left like several plot threads hanging and stuff. Great game and all, but the ending just kinda sucked
    And not only did it blow my mind, I'm also surprised I didn't notice it myself while watching the show.
    I make gifs. also, I have no problem making them. It just seems like everytime I try to load them to tumblr I get an error message, they're under 1MB so it's weird that happens. I don't saturate them at all either, I was gonna ask you because I noticed you did gifs. as well. For example:

Although I have no idea what they would do as far as a story goes, I'd be down for Tsuritama season 2. Hell, I wouldn't care if there was no story and it was just a pure slice of life.
    Told you. The Working!! vibes are so strong, and as I said in the anime watching thread, that is totally not a bad thing at all. The show is making me want a Working!! season three so much more.
    HEY! I got a 10 day free trial for PS+ though I have no idea if I should check it out. How exactly does it work? Can you just stream games, or do you have to D/L them first? Is it worth investing in, my email said something like 18 games so I'm not sure what to expect, though it'd probably be faster to just enter the code and see for myself but I already started typing this sentence and I'm not on to leave things half done.
    You really need to check out Servant x Service, you're like 99% guaranteed to like it based purely off the fact you like Working!!
    Hey, I know you have a PS Vita. Do you know of any good Vita games? I just got a Vita yesterday, and got the MGS Collection, Soul Sacrifice, and Gravity Rush today, with Disgaea 3 coming in the mail. I've also had Persona 4 for a while, but is there any games you would suggest?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…