• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, I don't know if I'll ever attend FanimeCon...got finals that week, and I'll be partying with my friends on one of those days. School is inevitably the top priority - only fools will evade the finals.

Anyway, I have yet to beat Platinum, but at least I tried to make it to the end, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to beat it by this Saturday. Not only that, like you said, I don't have a team for a battle as well, which sucks for me, but that's life, I guess. I'll look forward to obtaining a shiny Milotic from you when the time comes.
    To be honest, I haven't paid much attention to local news due to stressful schoolwork, but now that I've read the article, that's just scary...25 East Bay drivers targeted? Not only that, a few pigeons were shot in the process. Someone could've been killed in tha scheme, and that's not saying much. However, this does remind me of sniper incidents that happened here in the Bay Area a long time ago, but I can't remember how many were killed by the sniper...

Anyway, sorry to hear that you won't be attending the event. As for me, I don't know if I'll be attending too, considering the fact that I have so much schoolwork and finals is coming next week. Not only that, I have class on Saturday, which lessens my chance of attending the event.
    If it was in LA, I'd definitely not go. Thank god I live in Hayward, and that's not even far from Fremont. I'm pretty sure there'll be others who'll come there just for fun, like me. I have Saturday classes at a community college, so I won't be able to enter the tournament, but at least I can come there to have fun, pretty much. This is a once in a while opportunity, so I think you should come there and at least have some fun. It doesn't matter if you're not proficient at battling, so it's anything goes.
    Oh, how unusual! Someone from the Bay Area that lurks in the forums. Anyway, if you are going to the event, I might come late, mainly because I have a Saturday class from 9-12 (sucks, doesn't it?), so yeah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…