• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Ring of the Erudite: +100 Magicka, and I believe it doubles your magicka regen (so if you wore Morokei mask (+100% Magicka regen) + Arch Mages robes (+100%Magicka regen, =200% magicka regen) you'd then get 400% regen with the ROTE.
    Yep. My gear will be:

Aetherial Crown (Lord Stone + Lady Stone)
    Arch Mage's Robes
    Ancient Shrouded Handwraps & Boots
    Ring of the Erudite
    Gauldr Amulet
    I know. I'm looking forward to playing my character- no crafting skills are being used, and I should still achieve level 60.
    I'd use Destruction, but I'm using Archery, so I don't need it. I'll use the new Poison Rune Dragonborn gave me though (it's a Restoration spell).
    Yep. I immediately took Novice Conjuration & Alteration. Currently level 8, and I haven't even perked One Handed or Archery (don't really need to ATM; Bound Bow does more damage than any other bow possible to get yet, and Bound Sword dual wielded is pretty strong). I can now cast Stoneflesh, once I get the spell. I'll also begin levelling Illusion. I need Quiet Casting. Probably only go up to Apprentice Illusion.
    Really? I've just got the Bound Bow spell (in Fort Amol). It costs me 165 Magicka, and I have about 200 now total. I'm level 8. I usually cast Flame Atronach followed by Oakflesh and then either Bound Bow or Bound Sword.
    Hmm. Altmer, as they have Conjuration, Alteration, Restoration and Enchanting skills. Plus a nifty +50 Magicka, to cast Bound Bow (after Atronach Stone, or another 3+ levels of Magicka).
    I know. Shame.

I'll probably go in a sec, to continue an armorless hybrid that uses the Bound weapons bar the Battleaxe. Dagger will be used for Stealth and Assassinations to open fights; Bound Sword for actual combat and Bound Bow for ranged combat.
    I hate Stalhrim. Stalhrim Armor looks awful and the weapons look like a 5 year old has drawn them. Just because it's enchanted ice doesn't mean that it can look awful.
    Yep. Well, to get the Ancient Technology perk, you have to clear one set of ruins. By doing the one with the Main Quest, you get at least 200 Ingots.
    Yep. It takes like 200 Dwarven ingots to make enough Dwarven bows to get from 30 to 60 in Smithing (with Warrior Stone and Ancient Technology perk).
    That's sweet. We're going to the amusement park today for the 8th Grade Field Trip...can't freaking wait!
    I see. I just started building my first village and I have to say that it looks amazing. One bank, one lighthouse which doubles as my house, and four regular houses plus a cruise ship, lake, and two different docks since my town is surrounded by huge mountains on two sides, a large lake on another and a bay off of the ocean on the last side.
    It feels like cheating to me (although I still did it to make money when I was really low, get free soul gems and smithing gear, and rare enchanted gear (Like Muffle and Paralyse)).
    Yeah...noob question but how would someone connect to the eventual THT server? Norns and Ninja both play Minecraft so that makes at least four of us who'd be interested in making a server.
    Haha, okay. But yeah, I'm still a noob since I literally just started. I freaking love it though. Survival Games is amazing. I got second on the game I had to leave for (I have no idea how but I did). It was crazy. If you ever set up a server, send me whatever you need to access it, if we can even play together...I don't know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…