• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
GrizzlyB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I mean people don't see it coming, since they thought they could make a career out of playing games on youtube.

I almost thought Sony would announce a VI or VII remake for the PS4 to give them a big step over the XBone, but they really don't need to do that now. RD just has too many characters. Like 3 had the same problem, where they had like 60 characters but only 2 or 3 had lines outside of the chapter they introduce themselves in.
    I wonder if that bubble is ever going to burst?

And given how Square loves to remake games, I'm surprised VI hasn't gotten any remakes. Radiant Dawn would just need the first part fixed a lot, the rest would be balance stuff I think.

I liked the other name better.
    That's why I think Nintendo getting it all is probably the best move.

And VI would probably benefit from a remake that fixes up the World of Ruin a little. And the head of Square did step down recently, which is good because he has no idea how to run a video game company. If they didn't have a huge fanbase with FF they would have been done.

I think. I don't remember last night at all.
    Yeah, and if anyone is going to lose it's the lpers.

VI is my favorite, but 15 looks really good from a first view.
    They were, but if Nintendo wants some of it and the person wants a part, then you get problems.

I'm at the part where you're in the ice place. And FFX is just okay with me. It has good, it has bad, but not enough of one to really stand out as one.
    I'm only not as good as them because the lamestream media sucks on their teets like things that suck on teets. I don't know like what but I would think something like parrots or something. Committees are only omnipresent in sub-sets of infinity that have no known super-set which this fake-reality has so their omnipresence is moot since they don't have it. In fact, I would be surprised if they ever named anything useful in their existence and would be, and I am, highly skeptical of anything they tried to put out there. I can only promise that unnecessary excess will be somewhere after I am done with doing whatever I am doing. Well, I had to keep it on the DL considering that I was the Prezzy-prez but not that I'm basically untouchable that I was the murderer of music and I have become highly successful because of it. Be prepared to great lengths then. Lengths so great that they may be called distances in some city blocks. My taste does not discriminate so your attempted insult has not changed my great taste in anyway. Yo judge so much that back-up singers throw eggs at you due to your meanness. Please don't be a hypocrite. I always knew you were jealous Roger. I could see it in your handwriting. The very same nanny.
    And yet I did!

You should believe the person making the compelling argument but more importantly the person that is me at this moment which is me. It makes complete sense since everyone has cents at some point in their lives. Only someone without common cents would not understand this common cents subject. YOU. Or we can lure him with a screenplay that does have an ending already written. It just has no beginning so he can twist us from the very beginning instead.

Well, obviously on my "greatest of All-time" list, I have John Belushi over The Blue Brothers in just about every statistical category that matters. It was only a matter of time before I would figure out who you were. So my brother was actually Roger Ebert all along? This-this is truly a twist that I didn't see coming though I do admit that the movie knowledge makes it seem rather obvious in hindsight. I forgive you for dying solely so I can have more spotlight whenever I decide to die. The risk could be well worth it considering you're already dead. If anything, you'll feel way more alive then you felt even while you were living. I've already figured it out while writing this sentence and have decided to let Obama spy on them for me so I can figure out what to do. Solutions like this come naturally when you have as many resources as myself Roger. 50% success rate is pretty high compared to the chances of coming back to life when already dead and the chances of Kansas. I can walk on thin ice because I gift things that defy the laws of physics like candy so you don't need to worry about me. I would hope so my applause will be devalued if there is too much of it in the world. Kind of like movies starring Will Smith's son and daughter. I don't know if Independence Day, starring Will Smith, would appreciate being pulled around by 'roided-up pegasi. To be fair to Omaha bathrooms, the actually usually goes on there is pretty violent or sexual, or both, and you know how America loves those kinds of things.
    Well you also have to consider if people get money from it google should also get money from it, but that's a whole different thing.

That's why I usually use the lp archive if I want to see a game, because it actually shows off the game instead of wandering around for 30 minutes.

Well even by those standards Luke is pretty bad, just because he's a whiny brat. At least Tidus only was like that the first 10% of the game.
    Well they could sell the rights if they wanted to, but Nintendo never would.

Yeah, most of the big ones just put up reaction videos, which do an awful job of showing off a game, and takes almost no editing at all.

All of the other main characters are pretty good. Luke just drags everything down. Like rarely are the main characters my favorite, but I have to at least tolerate them.
    No, just that they've always held the rights like that to their games, and it doesn't even expire until 2080 or something ridiculous.

Well it's more the person stopped it and went to college, but college alone wasn't the main reason. I guess it was just more disinterest in doing it. A good video does take a fair amount of editing, but not many people put that much effort into it.

The combat is really good, basically just a better version of Symphonia, but the big problems are the story just throwing everything at you at once instead of revealing things as you go along, and the main character just being really unlikable. The other characters are good though.
    I did buy Tales of the Abyss for the 3DS, and it is kind of mixed in terms of good and bad.
    This one takes the "The morality is up for debate, but legally Nintendo has always been in the right, people just didn't pay attention" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYplcqazWCA Here's a link.

That's partially why the Nintendo thing got out of hand, from people who wanted to just make a lot of money playing video games. Even though it's a very unstable job. There's someone on another forum that did make a fair amount of money doing it, but he realized that while it was better than minimum wage he would be screwed in the long run, so he stopped it to go to college.
    I doubt they exist since I'm would've banned them during my time in office because only I can name things. Thank you for the kind title. I will make sure to cut everything of everyone in the name of the office of Presidential Executive of Necessary Infection Suspension. I have been known to do drive-by shootings on concepts such as music and America. Seducing security? I don't know if the sweat you'll feel will be worth it. Yeah and I selected them thus they are selective in the purest sense of being selective. My hair an all natural American. Al Sharpton has told me otherwise and I believe him.

My message was too long and I had to split it up but don't believe that I didn't finish this. what
    Your first mistake was believing yourself over me. Clearly any person with sense would believe me over themselves because it's me that's telling them. It's so common that I may coin the term "common cents" to usher in a new era of word coining. Damn you're right. We have to get him here somehow but I can't think of any good ways to bring him here. He wrote this twist pretty well.

John Belushi? You mean the actor who has only one fan besides myself and my brother? I didn't know he did blues music though that would explain the harmonica. Regardless though, I've narrowed you down to one person: my brother. This is a truly shocking twist ROGER. And after all I've done for you too. Maybe you should advise them about their tiny everything though it may be difficult if they end up having tiny brains as well. Needless to say, I don't envy you at the moment. I will determine what this plot exactly is. you can go do cocaine or something. The Chinese planned everything from that far back? I may have underestimated them a little. No matter though. Their elevators will simply take revenge for me. I loaded my missile with PCP so I will pull them out before the tide comes in. After all, I don't want to waste a perfectly good missile of PCP. There was no offer like that ever but you were quite cunning in your attempt to include it and for that I will applaud you for now and just for now. Well, I guess independence Day, starring Will Smith, could carry and network plus another show at once. It's probably already been done multiple times. if nothing is real then I like it like that since I'm a rock star in this fake reality. Who are they and do they actually exist?
    I've not heard of that and I can say with confidence that that sounds like no such thing that actually exists. He's probably writing a twist somewhere so let's not bother him lest he appear.

A mission from God? That sounds like a sort of hippity-hop black magic to me. What are you? One of those new-age hipsters who are all into Christian black magic of eating bread and drinking foul tasting water? If so then I can say that I've narrowed you down to about 7 billion people. That's some pretty good advice that we all need. They probably all have some kind of disease going on with their hands since they all seem to be undersized. Though it may be because they're underage but I wouldn't want to take the risk anyway. I already have my missiles onto my coast so this may be your last warning unless you retaliate in which case it's okay. Your PCP is waiting for you when you accept my offer. How can TGBPH top Independence Day starring Will Smith? Well, I can't judge it until I see it. "Of" and "the" most definitely get letters in this case to make the acronym work. It would just be silly otherwise. Furthermore, I was once POTUS so I think I know which words get letters thank you very much. The 1% are the ones I'm going to slaughter in the name of equal rights. "Using" doesn't get a letter. If Tupac does come back then I'll just kill him again and get away with it again. I'm very selective. I'll just seduce the ones you'll seduce after I seduced them after you seduced them thus giving me the highest of grounds. See? Selective. I can see the jealousy via my hair. Just like what a bigot would say.
    It's fairly simple. If you have 5 command slots you can have 5 abilities you can use at a time, but some of the higher tier abilities can take up more than one slot.

Microsoft even said they don't want you making money off their games, they just haven't been as direct as Nintendo. There's a podcast that talks about this perfectly.

Even then it's not instant gratification, since you do have to wait months or years to really succeed in it. But that plays into the "thinking of it as a hobby" thing, since you can do other things like go to college and work towards a real career.
    Well, it's survival of the fittest so if the plants want my magnesium then they'll have to pry it from my warm, living body.

Clever. Too clever to be from Kansas or even a person who knows that Kansas actually exists. Who are you? Who sent you to speak with me? We allow those people to touch our things because we do not wish to sully our hands with helping out our own economy and paying our employees decent wages. I will repeat my request for an apology lest I take action. It's standard foreign policy to ship geade A PCP tp countries where I visit. It's why everyone likes me. I don't know about that. Independence Day, starring Will Smith, would tilt it in their favor by quite a bit. At the same time, I'm interested in this GrizzlyB Power Hour. What is that? It doesn't sound like quality programming. Well they should've gotten elected as POTUS then. It's not hard to win anyway. It would be appealing to 99% of the aids population. I am protesting your party in the name of turtles everywhere otherwise known as Tutles using PCP under rules approved by Clinton (T-Pac). I can always seduce them into agreeing with me. You know how easy judges are these days. They're locked up in their rooms all day and only socialize with the same eight people every day. I am very selective. Do not be jealous that I selected him instead of you. As a dried-meat American (PC term being DMerican) I feel that we should have equal rights as those with moisturized meat.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…