• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psychic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ooh, really? Thanks! I honestly thought I was just providing a counterpoint to the specific example Jax had used, but if it's something that gets people talking, all the better.
    Yeah im looking forwards to learning about them as well. I love there new designs such as MegaBlaziken and MegaAmpharos.
    This is definitely going to affect Competitive play a whole lot.

What are some of your favorite Pokemon introduced in Gen 6?
    What Pokemon games are you playing right now? :)
    Hey!

I'm asking on behalf of a friend if it is acceptable to create a new thread for each chapter of a fic.
    It's like she entered some kind of weird time warp. ._. Actually, probably most 90's artists seem to be like that. It's like the 90's just refuses to go away.

Alas, right when I received your message, I was screwing around in class. ;_; Maybe tomorrow/later today, though~! (Speaking of weird time warps, hi, past midnight.)
    Ikr? By the way, how the **** does Celine Dion still look like she did in the 90's? Seriously.

Also, haha, oh butthurt PMs. I'm really, really curious to know what he said and how dramatic it was, but then again, I'm also very petty. :D

Side note, but do you think he meant expect or accept there? Because on the one hand, he was responding to your question of "wait why did you not expect this to happen," but on the other hand, he's also going on about how he totally accepts criticism without being butthurt and all. And I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he meant accept instead of expect, and I'm only asking because I feel like I missed out on a Spanish Inquisition joke. :(
    Well, thank you for the great advice, letting me know more of the rules, and the second chance at this. I'm just disappointed that it took 8 hours after it started for a mod to post. I will be making it again, complete rules and layout from the first post, but I don't want to give away too much story, though, so it will be a while before it is back up.

Again, thanks for all the advice, and I hope you approve of the next one. :)

mjunior3
    Nope! My Friend had them. We almost blew up a Car with the Fireworks. :/

Cool, What was The Story about? :)
    I told you that Ho-Oh isn't going to be Easy to Get.

Im Playing Both Pokemon Diamond and Luigi's Mansion 2.
    Caught 3 Shiny Seviper's. :D

What you think about all The New Pokemon for X and Y? :)
    Oh Cool but its Still Similar to The 4th of July. :)

My 4th of July went pretty well. Popping Fire Works and BBQ.

Did you beat Gale of Darkness?
    Did you get Ho-Oh in Colosseum? :)
    I had already done that even before last time, but I'm done saying anything to him. From now on I'm just reporting his posts if he does it again.
    Hey there Psychic, I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your posts in the tropes vs video games thread. You are a really good debater :).
    I sure will! Wow, I feel so in demand, everybody's asking me to go them for help. XD

Oh I see. I suppose you go to college?

How good do you think we are for our age?

Yep: a fic on Cyrus and how he made Team Galactic.
    Thanks for the tips! You review was very helpful, we appreciate it. =D So what's up? Are you writing any fanfics atm?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…