• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pirate555
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was due to drinking
    Easter, I don't really remember it :)
    Seriously I just spend time with the family and our neighbors, we played Cricket, had a barbie and so on

In other news, I am moving back home to save costs next fortnight
    Haven't thought about it. I've got a lot on my mind right now.

From what i've gathered, people in college are a lot more mature than people in school, right? Because there's a lot of idiots in lower years who don't act their age.
    *pokes tongue*

-----------

I see..........candles are more harmful to the environment than lights though (not that I actually give a stuff 'bout the environment ~_^

---------

Oh def. We would be screwed without it.
    Iz dat Kronsteen gonna be bloody late again? >( And I looked up to you

--------

lol, mornin' to you, dear!

-----------

Well, yea, that's about it. I've avoided calling them bitches though xD

-----------

Of course. What else would I do? Spend it? Ha!
    Hi! Remember I promised to tell you about the Shaymin event? Well here it is!...If a bit late ^_^;

I went to the Taunton event in teh campervan on the 12th. It was great, I got 2 Shaymin, one with a Timid nature and I've still got to pick up the other one from the Poke mart. The event was quite busy and there were many friendly people, four of us teamed up and had a 2 on 2 battle, our side won! Afterwards this nice guy traded me an Aura mew for my Gabite. No Team G fans though but I purchased 3 packs of the new Platinum cards, got quite a few rare ones. (including Cyrus' Dialga) I Also had my photo taken next to a Giratina card cut-out and one of the employees gave me 2 event posters for free! All in all, I personally think it was worth the drive! :)
    ~*Shadey
    I got 3 eggs, though one of them was bare small.

Which reminds me, what was up with that 'And really bad eggs!' usertitle you used to have?
    Your breaking the rulzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

----------

lol, I mean dogs as in bad customers...........

----------

Aww.....:(

----------

See ya!
    lol, can't base everything on the Lord of the Rings, sweetie :p

------

I am actually, occasionally you get some dogs, but most of them are good. Especially in summer..........good ol' teenage girls ;)

---------

Ah well, everyone left me so I am on my lonesome :(
    I can't even remember what this is about >.<

---------

Oooh, lucky. I have never been abroad. Not even to the North Island (not that I'd want to go there anyway......bloody Maoris.......)

---------

Good enuff I spose. Get paid today which is always good. Time and a half also because I worked Easter Monday. I luuuuuuuuuuuuv getting paid ~_^
    Well, it's not really summertime yet here (or it's not supposed to be, since it isn't even May yet as it's 13th of April), but for some reason the seasons have sped up and you can go out and feel the heat right now the same as you could over at northern Africa for some reason. I like the cold (or mild cold) a lot better than humidity myself, but meh... can't go ahead and twist the world around for my own needs.

About firing him, well, my dad pays him to come here, so all we have to do is cut his salary and his ties go away with it haha. Still have yet to convince him to do that, since I had surgery on my chest and stomach a while ago, and my dad wants me to get into top shape on those parts (by bench pressing)... lost about 14 pounds after I started running with him, and I could do it on my own (which is what happens when he makes up excuses to not come though he's gettin' paid), so I don't see the point.
    When the winking isn't unsettling is it? =P

-------

Yep, I think I'll stick to NZ thank you very much.

Oooh, that does sound classy. I'll be your partner in (ship) crime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…