• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks Ger, we now have 7 people :D. If you think anyone would be interested, send them my way, thank you
    Sorry for late reply, didn't see this until now XD

Arceus Cup is basically a team of 6 different Arceus, King and I is like standard OU, but one person selects a "king" pokemon before the match. When that pokemon dies, you lose. BH is Balanced Hackmons, and Mono-Choice is where pokemon can only hold choice items.
    TS, STABmons, Ability Exchange, NFE, Arceus Cup, King and I, OU, Dual Weather, Attacks Only, No STAB, BH, and Mono-Choice. Here is what we have so far. Tier Shift, STABmons, NFE, No STAB, and Dual Weather is already taken. Any explanations please ask
    Yea, I do need leader, 7 in fact. It's mostly OMs, I'll give you the list if you're interested. I'll tell me twin thanks
    i haven't been in contact with the CC clan in a while, i have nothing against the clan though the owner was very rude to me and then i started getting hatemail from other members. i will not look for fights nor will i start them but i will defend myself of course.
    Best part about X and Y is that nobody gets it before anyone else >:D so it's fair game now XD.
    Nah, I've been mostly using Serebii for talking to an old friend...but recently I've been getting back into competitive play in Pokemon (Waiting for X and Y). So I'm hoping to join some guilds(clans) then! (Clans is the TRUE name XD)
    when did you want to do our stabmons battle, because we seem to have missed when we arranged.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…