• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you ever going to start vociferously playing pokemon again
    X
    xLilith
    only if u buy me the game <3
    Smoochie Mack
    Smoochie Mack
    Lilith the old pals made a discord PM me when u see this ASAP

- sf19
    ElxlceL
    ElxlceL
    Lilith what's good?
    Hey the SK's 10 year anniversary is approaching and I want all available former members to kind of come to together and fellowship and see where everyone is in relation to long time that's passed. I created a discord https://discord.gg/NZbuKTP for us to congregate and talk as we count down. I figured starting now we can get a few people together and grow until we hit Oct. 4th. Looking forward to seeing ya!!
    X
    xLilith
    hi FT <3 will drop by again, hopefully people are on this time lol
    what did u just say to me u smarmy little elephant
    .__. im a good ol buddy of doc's, he drops romantic sonnets about u on the daily up at the prestigious team america xat :3 xP
    also the beast xShayde wants me to pass him ur skype
    I can PM you that team if you like. It features probably the most prominent aspect of the current metagame in TTar - Landorus - Keldeo core, and works pretty solidly. Good for learning curve too, I've used it for 3-4 days and improved pretty well.

By the way, you should come round the clan xat, it'll be a lot easier to talk there than on here - www.xat.com/MythicDawn
    I just barely missed out! They only accepted the top 5 who had scores above 70%, I scored 79%, but the 5th spot had 81%. That bummed me out hard for a month or so.

Jellicent is indeed an absolute asshat to deal with.
    Yeah, I was hoping on more returning but as it stands, it's Me/PK/N3rd/FT/Wiz.

See, I played middling amounts of BW before I quit, so I have some idea of what I'm doing. The metagame shifted so hard since BW though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…