• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I honestly dislike almost all of the names. Talonflame is by far the worst. I actually like all of their designs, though. I don't love the lobster and the seahorse but they're fine.

And I really doubt that all three of those guys are rivals...
    Huh?

Ok, the newer corocoro leaks I'm not liking so much. I know Pokemon is a kids' game but they're making it more and more childish.
    I'm psyched about everything they released today. I like fairy type a lot more than I used to, and both of the pokemon they released look awesome.

I'm somewhat excited for smash bros but i don't know if I'll get it. My top 3 games I want are Y, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, and Wind Waker (although I don't have a wii U :()
    Well, I mean if you think about it none of it is a really big deal as most 10-year-olds won't catch it. And then you look at our tv/movie ratings - They make hilarious sexual innuendos all the time in most of the TV-14 shows I watch. I just watched Star Trek Into Darkness and they say "****" a few times. Nawt a big deal 0.0

Also this exists XD
    Haha those are weird

You don't have to tell me though XD

I have my finals this week and I have to study for them but I really just want to watch Arrested Development on netflix...
    I like some of the first gen designs and dislike others. Some of my favorites are from first gen. I'm not a fan at all of fourth gen designs. There were only a select few that I like. Same with gen five.

Gen 3 is amazing though and will always be my favorite.
    I kinda like Spiritomb. I don't hate it but I don't love it.

My least favorite pokemon ever are Emboar, Garchomp, and Magmortar. I don't hate Skymin but it's one of my least favotite alternate formes.
    I'm indifferent about the rotom formes. I can see why you don't like them but I don't really feel anything to them.

My least favorite forme is Skymin. To be honest, I hardly ever remember it actually existing.
    Ohh right. I dunno, I was kind of hoping Black and White Kyurem would be uncatchable. I'm kind of tired of seeing alternate formes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…