• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea, Groose is just... Groose

Well that's true, but people are most likely going to look up information and stuff like that. Can't wait for October, the month Gardevoir will see OU
    I was eaten alive by work

Alright Sheps, I gave your RPG a good look over, it's nice, has a lot of information, but is a tiny bit complex Remember our talks about complexity? . Overall I wish you luck, it's a solid RPG. Now I need to make my Shikigami RPG
    Okay, thank you for the help. I'm working on the SU now, but it might be later....today....your time maybe? I don't know, but I'm working on it. I don't have any more questions. Your RP is really grand too
    Hello Sheps, the name's Delta. I'm interested in your World Sea RP, but I have a question. The Nara are the most militaristic, so would that mean that they have access to blacksmiths? As in, would a possible vocation be blacksmith? And, one last question, would a chain with a small weight at the end be counted as level 3 or 2 gear? Oh, and what is the Government force's law/stance with same sex marriages?
    He'll be a jack of all trades. He's also eccentric. Which the people at least put up because he knows. Like he used the knowledge and taught people in exchange for learning skills.
    Hed probably end up looking like the island folk, because of tan and such. Also, this guy will probabyl be like high in the good scale. He's also pretyt connected
    Gonna sign up. Gowever, my character will be Human, no real afflication (Because of his history. He was born Malai, ended up on Nara as part of a will thing, got lost and stranded to Andellites before joining up qwith Pirates.
    Leia, Eevees, GH's Card RP, Shikigami RPG, Digimon RPG, Cross x SN, S. P. I. R. I. T...

Sure, I'll take a look over it
    okay sure thing ill just do the second image with the background you provided it will look intreasting and ill make it a texture banner you asked for correct?
    oh okay so just the second image then? i can add that merman too? and still make it a texture banner...
    Never really got to test it, but having a 130+ base power move is amazing (Venoshock's BP doubles when the opponent is poisoned, and it has a 65 BP so, and with stab facotring in before doubling. Hex is a great move for Wisp Jelli as it gets a 150 Power move)
    yeah i know i trust you sheps on those i just got to get gothic moving on his guild he order like alot of stuff from me that he having a hard time cuaz he doesn't have section leaders :/ and thank you sheps ^_^
    that is great and im doing good and i finally figured out to cut sprites down ^_^ i made shaymin sky fly loop XD

Hell No. I was Stalling until Summer, dropping and stalling are two completely different things Sheps, you should know that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…