• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh okay, I apologize for anything I did, or she did. Just don't blame me for things she said. Anyway, the RPG is closed for now, I might re-open it later on when there's not as much trouble.
    Thanks for the tip, as you can see I already closed the RPG. And would you be so kind to elaborate on how I was using favoritism?
    Oh. I suppose that they're put into use to add "flare" and variety to forums, but obviously, with that comes the irritating cost of newer members spamming to get the next bar in line.
    Well as I said Dan it is up to you if you make one, and if you do I bet alot of people will apreciate it, since it is easier to direct people to a thread that has the information they need, since you know I dun think it's in the advice thread, and you wouldn't have to make continuous examples unless you wanted to ofc.
    Hey Dan, why don't you make a guide for writing scripts? I mean you seem to know the most about them, what's proper and not, which is what.

Tho they aren't that common so, guess it's up to you really.
    I just left a "visitor message" on yo mother's "profile"

Oh snap, you just got seeeeeeeeeeeeerved! *flys away on the magic schoolbus*
    Hey everyone, I know it's slow going in The Ultimates, but it'll start moving along soon if we can get through the exposition part of it.
    cool, cuz i made my own RPG and the sign up is getting pretty popular, you think you could check it out? [/trying not ot sound needy/spammy]
    D
    get the hell out of my life and stop sending me messages ;-;
    D
    Dannnnnnnnnn.
    I was wondering if you were thinking about starting up a new RPG?
    Haven't done one in a while, so I'd be interested if you had one you were thinking about.
    Just saying :D
    XD. Now see I would be lying if I said I didn't get the idea from the films title.

When I first saw the poster for it in the cinema I misread it as being the Damned Unit....

So I used it XD
    Hey Dan-man 8D

Just telling you Proby3 made another RP if you want something to laugh at- I wouldn't bother trying to give him advice as I don't think he really quite grasps the concepts that we've been trying to explain :/

BUT EN OTHUR N3WS

How are you? And also glad you've not gone bonkers like alot of people that go here seem to do >.>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…