• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Indeed, I used to be Blany.

Of course, Mewtwo is not a problem now. We have made a magical potion in our magical cauldron with Mewtwo as an ingredient. This is specifically designed to destroy another Mewtwo if it comes up again. How, you ask? Well, the potion has Mewtwo as an ingredient, so it can detect Mewtwo's EXACT DNA, causing it to effect only Mewtwo, but not us Mew. The potion is designed to turn Mewtwo to stone.
    Ah, we have not spoken in a while.

Me, DizzyCobraMew and Supersmew are attempting to use our Mew powers to take over the world! >:3
    For the longest time, I had no idea what your avatar was supposed to be. I can't be sure I do now even.

miror b miror b miror b miror b
    Hiya, b&b! Yeah, X and Y brought me back into moderate activity, I guess. I know I haven't even been away for long, but it feels so nice to see friendly folks like yourself again. ^_^
    At least a chunk of the Smash bros. and Pokemon will have their speculative eras over with in one fell swoop.

What is your favorite newcomer for SSB4?
    Cool. I Still Would Like to Visit. =)

Yeah of course you would say that. =P

I Ask him a Question and he Vanished in a Second
    I'm Walking through Valleys, cryin' Pumpkins in the Alley

What happens if Groudon gets into the Mix. :p

We got so much X and Y Info. =D
    Side note: this is my second playthrough, but my first one was a long time ago and I don't have space/ don't want to delete saves for a third file.
    I'm pretty sure I got the showing and telling fixed, just need to send you the new revised prologue and chapter 1.

I want to play more of XD, but typing out what happens (enough so I still understand later) takes a lot of time. I want to just play ahead a bit without typing, but then I might have to rely on YouTube videos to remember later.. The battles are never exactly the same, either. I know some large battle sections where I won't cover all the battles in such great detail, but-

Wait, I got it! I'll only cover the important battles (main storyline ones, basically).

Also, I'm going with Espeon to help the character's understanding. My original save on my other memory card used Umbreon, so I'm going to try using his opposite this time.

Gah, the pokemon games are addicting. I might just end up playing through the whole game, jotting down inspiration and battles as I go, THEN write the story. :p
    I have a question >.>
    You take part in the approval of clubs and the in the Club FAQ right? Why aren't you listed as a mod for that section?
    Yeah, I'll go with the "bug you with questions" option, thanks. =))

Ah, so it's all been in consoles?

Looks like it haha. I've seen the comic around Tumblr sometimes, but this is the first time I've seen the website, so it looks cool. And good for you for having awesome friends! XD
    That's good, then! If I do decide to get it that means I won't be so confused with what's going on. Haha.

Why is it first and second game? And ahahahaha that comic looks pretty neat. That random green and yellow frog thing looks like a Politoed. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…