• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Seriously, can you IMAGINE how awesome that would be?

I'll do that on Oblivion as soon as my 360 gets cured of the 3 frickin' red rings...
    Hide underwater near a bridge or a secluded place. When somebody comes by, you stealthily jump out and rob the person, then jump back underwater.

Or, if you were Arlong, accelerate out and yell SHARK ON DAAAAAAAARTTTTSSSSS!!!!

However, let's say somebody survives the mugging and tells the authorities, and they find where you are.

You then have a choice; hide underwater until they get bored or go away.

OR

Drown the authorities as they come towards you. That way, you'll get a load of stuff, AND become a famous water-breathing outlaw! EPIC WIN!
    Not just swimming, swimming UNDERWATER without having to come back up for air, and not being slowed down. As you know, humans can only move half as fast underwater.
    Dude, Sonic X is the definition of CRAAAAAP!!

That's why i said i'd love to have Merman/Argonian powers. It'd be awesome to go for a seafloor stroll.
    Dude, play the games, NONE OF THEM CAN.

Even Silver, who if you think about it should be able to psychically WALK on water, can't swim.
    I don't mean fighting style like with Zoro, i mean powers/abilities.

I'd have the powers of one of the Mermen from One Piece, because i'd be 10 times stronger than a human, plus breathing underwater has always been a fantasy of mine.

That's why i chose to be an Argonian (A humanoid lizard race) in Oblivion, because i love how they are immune to most diseases in the game and they can breathe underwater.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…