• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Religion is very interesting from a psychologic perspective. But the logic guy in me got the upper hand in creating my opinion on the matter.
    But I agree, christians are the worst. I don't know much about spesific groups in christianity, but the ones you mentioned definitly are the worst.
    It's basically brainwashing
    I've never been a fan of religion. lol
    The subject is boring, and it's basically the main reason for war in the world. It's based on unnecessary fiction, and it the main global problem. That's just too stupid, imo.
    It's an extremely boring subject, and religions in itself is very, very uninteresting
    Eew. I still have another week with school. lol
    Working on a religi0on exam that's due Monday. Ethics suck........
    Same. I don't think they should've changed the typing of Jigglypuff etc though.

Awww, maaan. Mega waste of hearts and time :c
    Yeah. I haven't watched many of their videos but I have both albums. My new favorite song of theirs is "Man on Fire". I don't know. It just gets me in a good mood.
    All the stuff's on Serebii.net if you want to look at it. Just hit the X/Y button under Gen VI.

19... Thinking... Ouch. That level is tedious as is, now, though... hoo boy. 23 still gets my vote for worst level, though. Just because of that goddamned Hades' f****** Heart. RAAAAGE QUIT! RAGE QUIIIIT!!
    Yeah, Talonflame is pretty bad. It's not even original. Noivern is my favorite revealed mon so far. He's a bat/wyvern hybrid that can produce sonic booms, for Arceus' sake! O_O AWESOME!
    Sorry.

Yeah, I realize they're probably not all rivals, it's just, geez.

Oh, localization. (Just checked Serebii.) Scatterbug, Spewpa, Vivillion. Eh. Vivillion is the only name I really like. Litleo, little lion. Flabébé, reminds me of the completely non-sequitur term flambé. Is it non-sequitur? What if it evolved into a Fire/Fairy? That would be kinda weird, though, seeing as it protects a flower... Speaking of, I think the flowers being different colors is a nice touch. Maybe the shiny will just be the mon itself.

I don't really like the town names. Vaniville reminds me of Vanillish, and Santalune.. Well, actually, it's kinda pretty.

I like how they gave the rival? characters separate ambitions.
    Thank you.

That sucks. I don't have any useful advice though :I...

So, what do you think of fairy type?
    Mai birthday today :3

Yeah, but I'm homeschooled. I'm not sure about other home educated children, but I don't get summer break.
    Oh yeah, and my answer iiiis... I don't know.
    Lots of info to digest. Let's see... PSS looks like a good idea, but we'll have to see. Not too excited about Amie, Sky Battles, or Hordes. Sure lots of people will like EVs and IVs being more visible, but I could care less. I do think it's a good idea, though. Borrowing riding mons is good, no "ride slaves". Ryhorn in front garden suggests use of new features early on and frequently.
    Characters. Not enough about the chick who follows you, we already knew we had a Bug gym (I mean, did you think a spiderweb meant Anything else?), and HOLY CRAP HOW MANY RIVALS DO YOU NEED!?
    Most importantly, the mons. I don't like Furabebe (flower), Skrelp (seahorse), or Clauncher (lobster). I like Vivillion, but its pre-evs are kinda meh. Talonflame looks cool, Noivern looks AWESOME now that I get a closer look, and Shishiko (lion) reminds me of Shinx. I hope it goes the same way design-wise, going from cute o just plain badass.

Completely random : http://youtu.be/_-tUr0UvD44 Did you know any of that?

Huh what?
    I'm neutral on the new mons. The bat one looked a bit weird, but it was such a quick view that I can't judge muh off it. The M&L game looks nice too. I've never played Wind Waker, so that would be pretty cool.
    As for the lik... Wow. That's all.
    I'm actually looking more forward to the possibility of that air battle mechanic. The Fletchling evo, shrimp things, and seahorse are decent but air battles....PSYCHED
    Mmhm. I really like Fairy. Fairy has so many options whereas Light is just like Psychic imo. I probably won't use the Flying-Dragon thing since, damn, it is FUGLY! But the moth thing is nice. Did you see the Pokebeach rumors? http://pokebeach.com/
    Yeah. I'm super duper excited for everything that was revealed today. I was intrigued by the cries of the pokemon that had cries in the trailer. Interesting!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…