• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AJ2000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    I got a post up earlier today. Hopefully it wasn't too unfair to have Ethan kill one of the wardens so quickly, his gun was ready to shoot, however. I'll make sure to leave the remaining wardens to the others.

Also, I haven't done Coelnar's part yet. I'll try to get working on that soon.
    D
    Nah don't worry, not nagging, you have every right to ask me about it, haha.

Sorry about posting, not going to lie here, its honestly just down to laziness/procrastination, I'll try to get a post up soon, though. Probably tomorrow.
    I actually am, but I feel like I just jumped into this one on pure instincts.

What kind of RP was that? You're awesomely good at RP-ing, and the frontpage of the discussion thread for Tale of Heroes is the best one I've encountered
    I have no faith in it either, but you could be a necromancer so.. I'm in!
    But I have to have a Ghost Pal. Ugh... I don't want one. lol
    Nope. I'm in a norwegian school. Religion's a subject here.
    Speaking of RPG's, which you seem talented at. Care to join this? We need more players

Yeah, the warmth gets annoying sometimes, but my cold heart keeps me cool during the nights
    Well, I have spent this weekend practicing for an exam in religion on Monday, ad I haven't relaxed properly in months. next week is last week of school before summer, and I plan on (getting a sexy tan) sleeping A. Lot
    Not hackers. Magicians~ You have to believe. Believe in magic.
    Or not.. How are things? I noticed we never talk outside of the RP
    Tell me, AJ. This is totally irrelevant with anything we're related by, but is my user title upside down?
    She probably would, if he gave her a good reason. She doubts Artus and Asher would approve of that, so she would need to be properly enraged to do such a thing and risk further division in the group.
    Well, I know everything that's going to be on the tests (I hope), it's just in the past few days that I've had several projects due.

What on earth does the beast look like anyways?
    He would be divided, then. He would feel sorry for Biff, but he would also be glad that he was dead. He's not totally against killing if living and suffering is the other option. He would, though, be scared of the person to make the decision to kill Biff.

Anyways, if you're wondering why I haven't posted yet, it's because it's finals week for me.
    He would...panic and distrust the other person and then have serious reservations about traveling with that character. I know that he's supposed to be following Keres to prevent any more deaths of innocents, and if he saw another character do that, he just might cave in and give up. Depends on what happens, though.
    D
    Could I do a slight side story once we get to Galvez? Not even really a slight story. Ethan will just come across an ex-crew member who got captured and went a bit loopy, as a way to reveal that Ethan is a pirate.
    Also: What if we cannot find a person to replace Krazy? Will we have to have a NPC?
    I might also not be going to the camp, but we'll see when it comes up.
    What are we doing after we 1)get rid of General Khan, 2) do something else with him, or 3)??? ? Are we going after Diaz? Getting new powers (Valkyries? There has to be a reason that they were part of the background of the RP, but I could just need less sugar.)?
    I just realized something -- "Dias" is my friend's last name.

About spells: when would be a good opportunity to learn them? I know that they can be invented or taught, but when, on the trip, would that be possible? Asher does not have any longer range spells, so I was just wondering whether he should be clever with his usage of his magic (battering rams technically count as "weapons", don't they?) or get new spells? I'm fine with him staying with his current set of spells, but that might require some stretching of the definition of "weapon".

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…