• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could you replace/add this
    Forfeiting my matches vs melikepi started at a bad time for even though i thought it was good at first.
    No. Not right now. I think we'll try a little easier opponents for now lol

Sorry for the late reply >.> I've been really busy today and today has kinda sucked, but life is life.
    1. I feel like the clan would enjoy having some practice with wars before going up against you guys. We have plenty of good battlers, I just don't feel like we are well versed in the high stress battling environment

2. Will do, thanks for the information :)
    mostly no....cuz we are going to have to prepare a real good war team...we are not at all in any position to war your guild!!

i've heard yours is the strongest!!!
    So I found out that I have to go to a party celebrating a recent engagement. I sorta have to go since they're friends of the family. It starts at 6:30, which means I'm like 90% sure I won't be back in time for the GCAs, which is why, if possible, I want you to run the ceremony in my place. If you don't want to ask Dew or someone else who's willing. I'll send the winner of each award to you via PM.
    Hey, can you at least flip a coin to decide the match that was supposed to happen between Fabian and me? He did contact me at 12 pm (gmt-6) yesterday and since I couldn't fight yesterday, I told him I'd be able to fight today at 3:30 my time because I wasn't aware that the deadline was this morning at 12. Due to the fact that I had the dates mixed up, and the fact that he didn't respond until approximately 12 hours before the deadline (about 5 days after I made first contact), I feel it'd be more fair if you were to flip a coin instead of just flat-out giving one of us the activity win.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…