• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, can you get a short post up in SPIRIT? XD I'm going to move us along after one or two more posts. XD Yeah...I'll be handling stuff until Senor comes back in August. XD
    your request has been made, please pick up your texture banner at flower paradise graphics and thanks for choosing my art shop :)
    I decided to make a new character who involuntarily transforms into a mermaid, or, more often, a mermaid-esque creature; she carries a knife with which whoever carries it can manipulate massive quantities of water.
    somewhat

I'm in and out of the metagame. I only really came back to competitive metagame because I recently started going back into UU
    Alright then Sheps. Just put me down as a reserve right now and I'll start on my SU when I get back to my moms...
    Sounds perfect, just sounds perfect. Also don't forget to PM me the plot just in case you do go away. Wait, when are you going to college?

Also check it out, Lapras is a beast.
    It's PS only (And PS has those Static SPrites you like). NU get +15 to all base stats, RU and BL2 get +10 to all there base stats, and UU and BL get +5 (Imagine ScarfChande iwith150 base SPA and 85 base Speed)

Good, do that. Hmm, I think if we open this or next month, we'll be strong for the transition into Psycho's clan.
    XD That's why I'm thinking of doing a Non OU tour. I'm the best at Metas like STABmon and Tier Shift (Not to mention Ubers). Talking about that, how about a Tier Shift tour?
    I know. It's not dead per say, they're just all in the TA/ CC Xat. Though yea, it's pretty much dead as dead can be. You know how I work with creating fun, I don't think even with all the fun things we can really do anything unless we start nailing things.

If we can open up a public tour on day one, and have one of us win we'll be all set Sheps.
    Exactly, but can we both agree Gardevoir is automatically the winner of the You no longer suck lottery?

Sure, go ahead. I'm glad my services can be used Sheps, I'm happy to be working with you again. Also I've been getting better at appearances Seriously, I like TEG and all but it's different not being in a clan without you in it. I can't wait until Giant Ship eventually opens
    Sash is better for other abilities though, and it allawas Voir to survive a Band BP from Scizor or a Sludge Bomb from Gengar and OHKO back with Hidden Power Fire or Psyshock. Trust me if Voir got EP it would be game over.
    Yup. Dude are you okay? Trace copies the opponents ability. Gardevoir can come on in on a weakned D-Nite and destroy it while getting multiscale. That's why Sashvoir is better
    It was so cray, and I think it'll be more of a balanced type. Though I can definently see stall revive due to fairy destroying Fighting and Dragon, two of the four most used offensive types in OU

Seriously, Gardevoir will be OU, she has great SpA, able to take care of dragons, has trace, and with a Modest Focus Sash set she can OHKO Gengar/Scizor, which I think if Pokebeach's roored Weaknesses and Resistances are true, are going to be OU's prime pokes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…