• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aaaah thank you! I really want to finish this now actually. XDDDD Haha yeah they certainly do. ^^ And a lot of fun too. :)
    I know I know, I'm not a fan of it, I prefer to train pokemon.

I did do that back when I was still studying, on breaks we would play some battles in the simulator me and some friends, I watch a lto of battles in Pokemon showdown but I don't participate.

Yeah but I have more problems with hipocrites that say "Oh Virgil won with an Eevee" when Tyson won with a Mewoth and Game wise because thats their excuse, Eevee is better then Meowth I believe.

Depends, it has to do with diversity, I don't like one thing though dumb luck, Io don't know if you have watched that abomination called Yu Gi Oh Zexal, the main character is so freaking annoying I watch the entire first series because like I said I've been a little of a no lifer and I have to kill time somehow sometimes haha, the guy has 0 skill, Kotetsu in pokemon was dumb but he had skill, he did dumb mistakes, same with Satoshi he has some skill he isn't just awful, the kid from Zexal is awful, I can't stand it, annoying quirks, the anime itself iwth those number cards is stupid, kid has 0 skill, thats the kind of dumb character that is annoying to watch.

Shinji doesn't really fit the genius trainer either imo, hes just strick, elitist and a strategist, hes smart but not a genius but a genius character can be fun if done rigth, I read a manga called Magico that ended already, the main character was fun and he was basicly a genius and its a shonen manga.
    I haven't really I have 3 boxes of Ev trained pokemon but I never end up competing in tournaments, I do some random wireless battles and battles with a friend but otherwise usually not but I love watching and I would love getting into, maybe next region, anime wise I am an Satoshi fan but I think the kid is bland, I stick with him because I've watched since a kid nothing more basicly.

Yeah making a mistake is not regressing and he can just go to a league wigth stronger competitors and lose and get a worse place and it wouldn't be treated as regressing but people only look at numbers, what if he got somehow Takuto in the first match in the league he would have lost there logic wise and would we say he regressed? not he lost to a guy using legendaries.

I actually like him pulling his wins out of his strategies instead of being a super smart guy that knows everything about pokemon, it fits better with the shonen hero profile, yeah he makes the plan B in action, **** happens and he deals with it as it comes .
    Nothing really, I can just ditch it, like I did middle AG, I watch it nowdays because I've nothing to do, I've become a little of a no lifer in this recent years due to some personal reason(which I need to change), even if I wasn't I would still check the episodes once in a while like old times(like I said AG), I didnt' think he regressed either, I started with the games not the anime, I'm a fan of the games and I watch the anime as a consequence of that.

Yeah he had that dumb moment but he always has dumb moments, he was smart about using Palpitoad but dumb about being able to sweep with it, he had no other strategy so he had to think one fast and had to go get Snivy which he deposited, he should have though of a plan B before Palpitoad got knocked out lol but I don't care it was a dumb moment, people have that in real life even.
    Yeah I know xD
    pretty much, though if the summary sounds good and it seems plot or action heavy I'll read it.
    That's the 1st time I've ever heard of the AshxDawnxPaul shipping xD
    Well DP aired some years ago so I guess Ages can be used lol maybe years makes more sense since ages is usually talking about something really old :D.

There are a lot of older people here, older than me.

Cybercubed, Casseydia are older then me I believe there are a lot of people around my age or at my age also.
    Pretty much lol.
    Dawn fan, I don't really care much for shippings...though I do like DawnxN as my otp (and I think I'm like the ony Dawn fan that ships those 2 xD)
    I've been watching japanese only since AG pokemon wise.

Exactly, well I didn't dislike Cell or Buu character wise, its the other things that annoyed me around those arcs, thing that I mentioned before.

I'm from Portugal its in my info xD.
    Haha then your system seems to be americanized, Japan doesn't really have seasons, thats why I though you were American sorry :D.

My problem is that i stopped being about martial arts but about who can transform more times and get stronger and ignoring all the fun characters from pre timeskip, the humans became useless, he could have find a way to make the humans useful but nah they all sucked and got kicked out of the manga, only Krillin appeared but never did crap, as a kid I had no problem with this, nowadays I see those issues, I've see dragon ball about 10-15 times from start to Buu arc, we had a channel here that would air it and reset to the start at the end during some years haha, 2 episodes each day.
    Seasons? damn you americans putting everything in seasons lol XD.

No the series was supposed to end with Vegeta, but Jump wanted him to continue, then it was supposed to end in Namek but it didn't either that what I remember.
    Well it's mainly because there are so so so SO many amazing artists I've seen on dA and tumblr (especially tumblr omg) that ugh just put my art to shame, but I know that the level I'm at now is pretty good and that I shouldn't give up because of anything. Actually those amazing artists inspire me so uh, yeah I don't know where I'm going with this. ^^;

ACTUALLY OMG, me and Gina were talking about that exact same thing today on Skype (she mentioned Yukinari to me and I saw your post on the thread hehe). Jesus you would not bELIEVE the amount of time and thought we put into refining this idea. We fell in love with it, no lie. And yes I had the mighty urge to draw them all. You didn't even need to ask. XD

It sounds so chaotic LOL. Well I really can't wait to read it. Everything sounds perfect and in-character. :') Btw I have to go to sleep soon so sorry if I don't respond to your next message. it's 2:40am what is sleep
    AHHHH I'm so glad you liked them! I'm so flattered to hear that, no lie. Sometimes I feel really self-conscience about my art so to hear that you love some of my drawings is really encouraging. ;-;

Thank you! Actually I based their outfits off another OTP of mine hehe That's true. Gosh I honestly can't wait to read more, I love the way you write. It's so rare to read a Pearl/Ikari/Coma fic that's well written and well balanced too. I swear I fangirled way too much while reading. xD
    Hahahaha well she's been busy and playing New Leaf. Here's her art tag on tumblr, and she runs an ask-wishful blog as well.

Oooh you should!~ :D That could be fun. Haha is she? I haven't looked at it much. I"VE BEEN SO BUSY CHATTING I NEED TO SIT DOWN AND READ I'M SORRY. XDD;
    Haha true. XDD I rarely use names on here anyway, unless to get someone's attention. ^^

Oh yup they do. XDD YOU CAN USE THAT, I use that at Join Avenue. xDDDD Eeh fairly common...but kind of uncommon too. It's rare I see another Gina in the same class as me, only once has that happened. XD LOL you could. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…