• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aaaaah your avi is perfect. omg I missed that one. I completely missed it and I looked through all of them. xDDD; WHOOPS.
    LOL will do. I was going to catch a lubber grasshopper and dress it up one day. ^.^

D: WHAT? Bio is amazing~ Actually to clarify, my major is in the organismal and ecological field. I had to break it down because biology is so huge. Haha well maybe if I was an Entomologist. :p I've had to dissect a shark before, and a lamprey, and a squid. xDD Aaah Zoology is perfect for me though. But it takes a while to be a zoologist. But I found my goal. AAAh I love lizards and stuff. >.<;; Maybe a herpetologist.

Omg. *hits you* I thought for sure I've told you I'm in college...but maybe you missed my fangirling about this class i'm taking about amphibians and reptiles. WE GET TO LEARN ABOUT DINOSAURS I DOn'T KNOW OF ANYTHING COOLER. 8D
    Haha I'm a biology major. :p I am studying animals, though I'm not all the way sure what I want to do. Part of me really wants to go into field work and work in research. >.<;; That just seems to be where my dream would be. Though, I also have an interest in the ecosystems and environment.

I don't have too many 5 not 6 btw. :p
    Awww I see. :c I have 3 small little dogs. xD; They just love to lick people's faces. They wouldn't hurt you. :3

Haha I indeed am. Doesn't seem to be many places good for bird watching though. :/
    Well the park was for my birthday, but I think today my parents and I will be going hiking in a forest nearby. ^^ Shall be fun~
    Actually I already started on the Yukinari pic, but it's mostly gonna be a simple sketch + color. I don't have it in me to do a full blown picture yet haha. xP But it's coming along! I already have the design, so now I just have to lay down the colors/shading/hilights. :)

Well here's the thing. I LOVE all three of those ships, but in a way I have favoritism with one over the other two. For me it's: Pearl > Coma/Ikari. I'll always have a huge Bias for Pearl, despite what you may think (after all it's my #1 OTP of all OTPs lol). As for the fact that I rarely post in the thread... Well, I burned out what I can say in there a while ago. That thread is what, 3-4 years old? I posted in there enough for that long don't you think? XD

Ah yeah I understand your pains. I haven't written a fanfic in ages (well published. The last thing I wrote was a Pendragon fic that has 3,000 words yet I never published, woops).

No, we don't know each other IRL haha. We met here on Serebii but we've had so many fun and hilarious times here and on MSN/Skype, that we're really close I guess you can say. :p We're both in the US, but we don't live very close together. I'm in Cali, and she's more in the East Coast.
    Oh wow. ._.; XDDD I guess so. xDD I saw a cool blog with them, it was really funny. I don't ship ship them though. XDD
    I am also an Satoshi fan but just a huge one. That idea for a show does sound intriguing I must admit. Also, everyone has a "weird" imagination its in the eye of the beholder. One persons cool is another's weird lol.
    LOL thanks!! XDD I was laughing when I wrote that lol. Oh no, actually I just told her of the update, she was the one to find it on her own. XD That's not *too* bad. Better than no reviews lol.

Yeah same here. XDD It IS cute. I love thinking about their children, and actually THINKING about their quirks and stuff, not like just using the child for the ship. xD

OOH cool!~ I'm watching it. It's really neat. ^.^]
    OMG that is so funny how Oleander and Yukinari came into the picture. SERIOUSLY I can also vouch that that's what we were talking about all last night. XDDD (And no, we don't know each other in real life unfortunately. ;-; She lives on the west coast, and I'm stuck here in the east. ^^; IT'S LIKE TWO LITTLE SHELLOS.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…