• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Out of the 3, I guess I would say Bleach. Even with all the mindrapes lately, I still like it. To be frank it was the only one of the three that I would read the manga and watch the anime for. I've long since dropped the Naruto anime, too many fillers and not enough that makes sense. I only read the manga to see how it all will end. Well I have never gotten into One Piece, so I guess I can't fairly judge it, but I don't particularly like it :p Dragonball is still definitely my favorite :p
    I will. I have a specific order though. Check my thread if you want :x

Ah, it's not like random people will spam you. Just like how you dropped me a VM, people like to drop VMs for strangers too :S
    I am not attached to any ships. The only ones I don't have a good grip on is "Negai", but I am trying to cover that so that I could write a Negai One-shot for my project "50 shippings to boot with". (If my fanfics get me a grade, I'd have a gold medal for ideas :S)

BTW, how do you block people from VMing you? A lot of people seem to put that. Scared of the view conversation button? :p

My sig isn't actually visible. Here's a larger version : http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac264/dracoflare_2010/pizapcom13703680143071_zpsc1cfd92b.jpg

CATERING YOUR SHIPPING NEEDS: 50 SHIPPINGS TO BOOT WITH :P
    Thanks, will have to wait a while for avis for next week though :p Not really no, like you said, it's mainly just work right now lol.
    Oh yeah same here, I went on a boat ride and we almost got stuck and it was lighting and thundering it was an ADVENTURE.
    I saw three anhingas, two cormorants, a couple of mottled ducks, a snowy egret, a great egret, and a great blue heron. X3

Ah I like interaction based ships for Pokemon anyway. I figure nothing will become canon anyway. x) But for other shows there are some canon ships that I adore, but almost always my ship sinks orz.
    Um no not exactly. I could have written a thesis and all that, but it wasn't required for my school.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…