• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ban List for official tournaments: Weapons - Brawler Claws, Magnus Club, Atlas Club, Eyetrack Orbitars, Gemini Orbitars, Taurus Arm, Predator Cannon, Angel Bow, Capricorn Club, Ninja Palm, Compact Arm
    Powers - Slipshot, Aries Armor, Libra Sponge, Bumblebee, Play Dead, and Trade-Off.

I don't really see why Playing Dead is banned, as the invisibility/invincibility is very brief. You barely have time to do anything. Maybe it has an effect I'm unaware of.

Ooh, nice weapon.
    this is even better:

I was being sarcastic/serious. Huh. So confused...

That's quite a bit.

I've never used a Standing Laser Staff before. Does it do 1-hit-1-kills?
    Official competition, that is. it's not like you're not allowed to use them in typical online matches. Well, only Trade-Off is technically banned, but that renders the aforementioned Combe useless.
    Like I said, competition. Trade off will let you kill everything before you could really activate Pisces Heal in single player, but in competition... I'm sure you can fill in the blanks.
    Oh so basically that genre is known as stoner metal. I only listen to a couple bands from that specific area of metal like tool
    ----------
    I like the harmonica c: I don't like his voice very much, though. Has Volbeat always been like this? They don't really seem like a metal band. Maybe it's just for the album. 6.5/10
    ----------
    Volbeat has pretty much always been like this. And yeah, they are a metal band. Some people seem to confuse metal and screamo constantly. Guns 'N Roses is metal as well.
    I don't care about accents etc. My ears are dead to that. as long as someone whisper "Je t'aime" to me, I'll melt like butter
    Næmmen da går det greit da, du som er så flink i norsk. lol
    Well, I haven't seen anyone else here either. Norway is a small little place.
    I meant to say awesome, but saying awesome would have given it away. Google translate?
    I wanna know french. Sexiest language ever. Portugese, huh? I have a friend who know that
    Nah, last week of High School, I think.
    And no, I'm pretty sure I always say I'm from Norway when i tell people, and they always seem so suprised.
    Beklager at jeg kommer fra et helt råkult land da.
    I can't be honest with people when they ask me about religion. I really really dislike it to the point where i go blasphemic
    Thank you. I don't think it'll go so well as ethics are very dificult for me.

That's true, atheists can be really cruel. I concider myself more of an agnostic, really.

I don't really know. lol. I don't know the school systems in english
    Same here. my best friend is christian, but she have no problem with me being gay, or any of that crap.
    That's the kind of christianity I dislike, the one you mentioned now. My exam is on the ethical debate around abortions in different religions
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…