• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SilverLanayru

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gack, I'm so bad at replying to messages I'm sorry sorry sorry. ;-;

PAX was great! Lots of fun! But now I've got my eyes set on PAX Prime...But if I really am serious about it I've gotta get a flight plan and rooming sorted out STAT because I'm sure it's already going to be hard if not impossible to find the sweet spot for price and location. x_x Especially since it's the first weekend I'll be back to school, so that's gonna sure be a disrupting time...But I have a job to pay for that and I seriously hope it does happen~ I also have high hopes to meet a lot of my west coast friends, because I have a few scattered across California. So that would be something. :D

Oh yes, LoL was there, and as usual were quite huge. Apparently the parents of some of the creators of LoL frequent some of the local stores I go to from what local employees have told me. So that's cool cool cool.
    It was sdiufhsaoipuhaiuaf AMAZING. It's my third year consecutively going this year, and it was probably one of the best in terms of how many games we played and how much STUFF we got, both free and paid for. I played nearly all the games on the expo floor or looked at the ones being showcased, so to rattle them off real quick; The Last of Us, Remember Me, Hearthstone, Watch Dogs, Elder Scrolls Online, Battleblock Theater, Tearaway, tons of indie games, I tried out the new Nvidia Shield mobile device/controller, saw and met up with friends and met Mega64 again this year and got them to sign some stuff. I actually did a surprising amount of networking there. Talked with The Behemoth employees/founders, Blizzard employees, Ronimo employees, Naughty Dog employees, Turbine employees, etc. It's so much to try and wrap around a concrete description an I'm not sure how much of this is going over your head or not. xP It was fantastic! And I'm thinking about flying out to Seattle for PAX Prime this August, too, since my school schedule actually works with it and I may not be able to make it to next year's PAX East, so... :S

Whew, sorry that was a lot, and I can still keep going!! It's been a blast honestly but then when I get sucked back up into the reality of work and school it's kinda poo.
    Ooh, I know the feeling all too well. My semester ends in about a month as well, and between now and then I've got...Eh, I guess quite a bit of work ahead. Luckily there is PAX this weekend so I am coasting on excitement for that. *_* and then I've got just project after project, as I always do. xP Glad to hear you're doing well also, though!

Getting hyped for the Smash Bros announcement at E3 this year and the inevitable return of the Smash thread~? :0
    Well shape up because now I'm back to breathe life into this godforsaken place! >:0

I've been doing well! College has kept me busy to the point of not having free time any more...We prefer to call it "Time that could be spent doing work but we're so burnt out and need a break" but free time for short. xP But I'm doing some awesome work, so that's exciting as well. :3 And how about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…