• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes he's a bishie XD

Hmm I see what you mean. I didn't originally feel like adding in Z's, mainly because I think too many people use that with their Ash-shipping children, and I wanted him to take after his mom more in terms of looks. But I'll see what I can do for the eyes! :D

I was thinking that too, actually. I'll try to make him a bit more determined. As for the other thing, yeah, I have a feeling he would be a bit embarrassed of making a fool of himself too lol.

AHH YES he would be pretty silent! When I imagine yuki/snow I think of quiet tranquility, so it works perfectly. (also Satoshi means wisdom right? and Hikari light, and for some reason I find this all very fitting somehow. Wisdom, light, and snow. Peaceful ^^) Lmao yes, he would use kodomo. it's perfect.

As for what me and Gina discussed, well...I already said all of it, basically. ^^; There's not much more to say-- OH WAIT WAIT. Another little tidbit to add: he also loves Prof. Oak's Poetry. xD But yeah that's it.

Anyway I'll take everything you said under consideration when I attempt to revise him. Hopefully the 2nd version ends up more perfect. :)
    Helloooo! sorry to drop by without answering your previous vm yet, but I just wanted to inform you a bit on my progress of the Yukinari drawing ^^

Here's a little preview:
    [spoil]

as you can see I'm not fully finished yet, and there /might/ be some more revisions before i decide to post it on dA/tumblr. anyway this is my view on how he should look. XD I imagine him as looking a bit feminine, with a cool personality (referencing the yuki in his name [snow]), but with a straight-forward passion that was passed down from his parents. Also I think he'd be a Gym challenger, but his style of battling focuses more on beauty (he's not interested in Contests because he finds the appeals and the rules constricting and unnecessary lol), so his interest is also a bit of a mix between Dawn and Ash. He can cook (LEARNED IT FROM BROCK AHAHA), is not interested in romance, and a bit of a bookworm I guess. (Basically Oleander's opposite I guess you can say XD) His way of dressing is sort of reminisce of what a genderbent Dawn would look, but with a bit more boyish flare. I can imagine her picking out his wardrobe only to have him tweak it a bit so he doesn't look too frilly haha (he gets tired enough with being mistaken for a girl whoops). Also his feminine looks I guess is a minor callback to Ash's frequent crossdressing (just made this up) XD

Um me and Gina brainstormed his whole personality and likes/dislikes, and little quirks like we did with oleander (with the help of thread participants from their respective ship threads ohoho~) so I really hope you don't mind the way we shaped him up to be. ^^;;; If there's anything that doesn't fit your view feel free to share it with me so we can collab with this together. :)[/spoil]
    Holy cow. I come back to so much fanart *looks at them* LOL I'm laughing at the Pearlshipping vs. Advanceshipping picture with the shippers. XD That's so perf. XDD Just throw in a Pokeshipper with Misty and threatening her with a knife or something and it'd be even more perfect. xD

Ah I think I've heard of Kamen Rider before. Don't know much about it though?? XDD

Haha I found some more fanart for it today. xDD I'll be sure and post that on the thread. :p Ahaha i enjoy furious Misty, that's always fun. xDD And LOL that's perfect what will happen to the cake I wonder?? xDDD

Oh I like Yanappu. I think he has Brave Nature, if the games have anything to say. XDD But Dento could have easily used Crustle there (have Dragonite fly with it...then again at that time Dragonite wasn't listening very well lol. xD)
    Aaaah ok. That's a relief. XDD

Yeah I know they do. And her rear seriously. One time I went into a Skyla club on bulbapedia thinking "Oh cool I like flying-type trainers let's see how--" and they were talking about how soft her butt was to touch...like it was a jigglypuff and I got so freaked I never saw Skyla the same way again. XDD; I liked her in the anime because she was unlikable i know I"'m mean. XDDD

Cool! :D I like her songs too. I wasn't wild on the first Be an Arrow though. :x It was missing something. XD

Ok so I saw them on this poster: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/7/7f/BW_series_prerelease.png and then I started joking around because they were like opposites and I called it grapeshipping and then when BW aired and I saw when she healed Yanappu (and the museum epi) I was like "oh no...I ship it..." xD I rarely ship Ash x Main Girl ships, but I thought about it. Though both Dento and Iris are a big part why I ship them. I love their personalities and interactions. XD
    Aah I see. Wow. ._. I don't wanna marry a 60 year old. D; That's good that things have changed. ^^

LOL well it was back then. I sort of idolized him more. XDD I do like goofball characters, hence Barry. XD :p LOL bring it. XD

Right. I see. XD I know a lot of people like Elesa, but most like Skyla. Wow really? My dad likes Cynthia. XD Yeah I could see that. Nah, she just saw him on tv and said he wasn't bad looking for a bad guy. ...mom he's not a bad guy. xDDD

YES I WILL.

I don't know. I never really shipped it. XD; Though I did sort of play around with the idea back when epi 19 aired, but I also played around with DirtySpoonshipping. XD I think Wishful stole my heart a bit too much. :p It's an anchor I tell you! XD
    Yup I know that much about it. XDD Haha I see. WOW that is a bit odd, especially for me haha. XD Just 20 years ago...when I was born.. ._.

Aaah that's good. :p Oh gosh I don't know. Depends how long grad school is and what I'm looking for.

Yes. Maddo Scientisto. XDD Aah I'll check that out. Yup, I also agree about the regression thing. People don't cut enough slack when Zekrom sapped up Pikachu's powers. Sure Ash could have Iron Tailed, but I'd be a bit weirded out, AND troubled by Pikachu not using his electricity. :x

Yeah the Pink frillish one. It was supposed to be epi 26, but was held off till epi 38 (or something). XD

Aaah lol. Yeah for me it's anime characters too. xD When I was like 13 I liked Ash. Now that feels so weird. But for me it's Sir Aaron/Riley, Cilan (and his brothers but mainly him), a little bit of N (but I like to be different. XDD), Falkner, Gold, Silver from PokeSpe and Barry. Paul kind of, but my mom likes him o_O. Dawn...lol a lot of people like Dawn so it's no surprise. :p

HE DOES. Like his own mini series. I could see that. XDD
    Aaah. XDD I normally don't get much into those shows, but maybe when my dad is watching it, I'll watch it with him. XD

Ah yup, mine is four year too. Though, I'll be going to grad school afterward. Yay!~ More schooling. XD Yeah DON'T FAIL. XDD I haven't failed any of my courses...yet. XD

Eh not really? It's not by the government here.

Yeah he was. I liked his expressions. XD I kept calling him Hououin Achroma in my tags on tumblr. XDD Yeah I agree too. In all honesty BW (season 1) is flawless for me, I absolutely love it. But then Season 2...it just slowly fell apart for me. ^^; Though I still like it, just the pacing was hideous imo. Yeah I know that. :) It very well could be, but I am a bit sad that when they said they'd redo them that they never did. At least my fishing episode aired (the one that people said would never air). xD;

Haha...if they are anime characters I know, I don't mind fanboying/girling. XDD

YES. THAT AVI is cool. Serious Dento is so cool.~ ^.^
    Eh... I'm hesitant to start taking requests because then my inbox will be flooded. I might remember when I do my next batch, but I also might not.
    Hmm? I meant my dad watches Dexter lol. XD

Oh really? Well let's see...I'm going to be a Junior this year (but my credit system is weird, so technically I maybe still a sophomore), and then next year I'll be a senior. Most likely I'll graduate in the fall of the year of after that though (because of the credit thing. I needed 30 credits done in the first semester to be a sophomore so I'm a little behind, but I know of others who are too, it's no problem that I need to worry about. xD)

Things we eat? Hmm well I'm sure that differs from family to family here. :p But I normally have tea in the morning, with a small breakfast (like peaches/pears/apples/APRICOTS) sometimes toast, granola bars. And then for lunch I rarely eat lunch at home xDDDD; just snacks like chips/crackers/nuts but while on campus I normally grab a [chicken] sandwich. XD For dinner we normally have some sort of meat product (chicken, beef, pork) accompanied by a vegetable (corn, green beans, baked beans, broccoli) and bread. I really wouldn't account this for everyone in the US...I'm probably not a good base. xDDD;

Aaaaah I see. XDD Oh gosh. (And yes they are called college dorms. :p) I remember the registration process. XDD

Yup. Of course. XDD I actually really liked Colress for some reason. It's just coz he's a scientist. xD Yeah that's true. I feel like DA is very misplaced. LIke I feel like they were the leftover episodes that they thought they couldn't add into BW so now they place them at the end. ._.; Yeah that's true. But I try not to think about that--I feel that I should be more concerned about the people who suffered from the earthquake than Pokemon. ^^;

LOL. xD Yeah true. :p (Meh my dad says every girl is pretty. So I can understand a bit. XD) I like her kindness but I don't like girls that way lol. But I could see why guys like her. xD
    No no not them, I meant to eels. xDDD It's not too bad, like there is some fun in dismantling dead things, but the stench is bad. XD Oh no, my dad does though. xD

Oooh ok I see. Well that's good. Congratz on graduating soon. ^^

Oh dear god. That's actually really scary. ._____. I didn't even know what M rating was when I was 11. XD

Oh whoops. XD I normally do something like that. XDDD;

Because I need to take 9 hours of summer classes and that was the only virtual class open (I'm up north, away from school). XD I was going to take Human Genetics (the easier course as a practice for the intense stuff) but whoops I forgot to add my class in the 24 hour time limit. -_- Really it was so lame I MISSED IT BY LIKE ONE HOUR. D8

Ahaha...Concordia is pretty! ^^ forgive me I barely watched episode N. Ok I watched it all RAW I just haven't felt like watching it subbed. But I mostly watched it for N, Colress and Dento oh look the top three people on the good-looking men league.
    Lamprey is a cool looking fish that sucks the juices out of other fish (they look a little like eelektross) and the cool thing about them is that while they look like eels, WE'RE actually more closely related to eels than they are. HOW CRAZY IS THAT??? Oh squids are cool. I'm not much of a fan of dissecting things though. I'd much rather see them alive....and...not their innards..xDD; Omg a HERPDERPOLOGIST...that'll be me. xD Haha true. Actually I also thought of teaching science too...but somehow I forgot about that when searching careers in biology. xDDDD;

Yeah, one of my friends is going to be an engineer (she's a girl, I know there ain't many xD). Aww is there any way you can improve it? :x

Oh. OH I told you about my art history class that starts in two days. >.> I'm not looking forward to that, though I like art. Haha, looking back at my writing when I was 15 I can agree with that. Though I know of some talented 15 year olds when it comes to writing. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…