• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Metal = Meta Knight/Lucario/Falco/Toon Link/Wario/Fox/Wolf/Pit/Diddy Kong/Snake player
    FC: 2148-7821-3266 (shared w/ Zero-Wolf)
    Yay..
    I'll see if I can, but my brother is using the Wii..
    Nothing much, just made a smiley..
    i found you, you should have registrated me as wel if i'm not mistaken.

funny Mii you have there by the way, is it based on your own look?
    well i raced more on mario kart 64 then on the Wii but i do got gold on the 50, 100, 150 & mirror mode races plus i spend a few weeks racing online against random opponents.

have you found my FC yet in the mario kart Wii thread?
    if it's the USB connector then i must tell you that it's junk, i used one myself but it's nothing but trouble, what i use for my Wii is a USB lan converter so my Wii is hooked up to an internetcable, it's way faster than wireless since it can't get interuped very easely.
    oh hm that makes things different:p

i'll see if i can add you, i am now on work but when i'm home again i'll take care of it.
    do you often race online?
    well it's a start at least, luckely for you the summervacation is in getting slightly sight, it's a tradition in the western part of the world that most parents give some money to their kids which they can spend for things they'll need for in the summervacation.
    yeah it has been a while, everything is going great here if you ask me, i recently got a DSi plus i found some rare working NES games that are in perfect shape. things can't get any better for the moment^^

how have you been EmpoleonRules? have you found an replacement for your damaged DS yet?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…