• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So it's like a Segway into competitive battling? That's cool. I've always wanted to learn but it's way to hard and time consuming to breed and ev train. Although I'm a very skilled pokemon breeder.
    Sounds really cool. This is a dumb question but what exactly is pokemon showdown. I've heard of it but have no idea how it works or where to access. Is it a battle simulation where you can make whatever teams you want?
    Nah it's just a team I have for heartgold. It's my favorite pokemon game so far and my friend and I wanted to play again. No trades just normal in game run. Only change up is I've actually started some experimental strategy and nicknaming. My ambipom is Ling-ling. using a technician and silk scarf combo. Basically she is light on her feet and when she hits, she hits hard.
    A funny thing is that I had a dream that suggested I get Garchomp if I wanted to win the random match ups, and...I've won over 70 matches since.
    Yeah, I used to feel that way about using AR, and honestly don't even start to use it until I've beaten the game. I recently started relying on it more to significantly cut down the time it takes to breed and EV-train my Pokes. I hate to sound like a Team Rocket member, but after playing through each Gen, I've lost the thrill and patience of running around hatching eggs, or looking for specific EV "hotspots" to train.

That's why I don't usually mind trading for decent Pokemon that other players obtain. I can appreciate the time they take to get those Pokemon, because I myself don't have the time to do it. Back in the day though, when it was just me and my wife (minus my two sons), I would spend hours breeding & training to get the right Poke. But nowadays, my average play time for each sitting is usually no more than 30mins, and even then I'm not really focused with my attention being pulled 6-ways from Sunday. Hell, that trade that me and you did took me a few days just to get into the room with you, and although you couldn't hear it, I was running around after these two monkeys lol.

So you're damn near about to be at the Pokemon League, that's wats up. Let me know after you beat it your opinions on it compared to D/P/Plt. And what's that Anime Stlye Battling really all about? Is it more forum-based, or are you guys actually raising Pokemon based off the anime and battling it out? And thank you, I'll let you know when I'm ready to make the trades (^_^).
    Oh wow, but some people's towns are incredible! I mean this one guy has roads throughout the entire town. All of the projects are built , it's just so much. The game has not been out that long and he's basically mastered it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…