• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
GrizzlyB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Impossible. There's nothing else to do in Kansas but be a hippie who pretends to live in Colorado's forests.
    Oh, oh, okay. Well that's relieving. I was worried I had offended you (that, and I know that if there is an area where you and I disagree, whether in content or delivery, I would be wise to reconsider myself). It was easy for me to believe the sarcasm was for my benefit, because I do like to believe that we all have, indeed, already figured out how to be considerate communicators, and that it's not a difficult thing to figure out; and it repeatedly stumps and disappoints me when reality doesn't jive with that belief. But I'm really glad to have not disappointed or offended you (there were literal sighs of relief, ahaha), GrizzlyB. And thank you for the clarification. =)
    In the 4th game you can make just about any marriage, but the 5th game sort of makes certain marriages canon. One of the girls from the 4th game has kids with two of the playable character guys.

I usually like handhelds for RPGs, regardless of the type.
    No, but in canon one woman has kids with multiple guys.

You really don't lose anything. Unless you absolutely need the huge tv experience it's probably not worth it.
    Well not everyone can pair up anyway. Even though in the first gen any guy can pair up with any girl except for a few exceptions the girls have 3-4 predestined options, and for a lot of the girls there is a lot of overlap. Granted the predestined options always produce a better kid. Second gen it doesn't matter nearly as much.

Well most on the 3DS is about 5 seconds, which usually takes place before one of the anime cutscenes. It's probably overstated but I doubt the PS2 version is that good about it.
    Well if you're a girl that gets you a ton of viewers for some reason.

Well you do have like 15 or so characters per generation, if they were all together it would be too much but that's why the generation split helps.

I guess the 3DS is faster regardless. Probably just because they did clean it up a little.
    I mean none of these people realize there's no long term career here. Like that's alright if you're a little kid, not a grown adult.

Like I think Awakening has the perfect amount of playable characters, if a handful too many. 4 has the least amount out of any FE game, and it's my favorite.

Oh and I did find out Abyss for the 3DS cuts out a lot of the game breaking bugs and cuts down a ton on the loading times, so that's a huge plus to get that version.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…