• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• make sure not to double post and as well as one liners just saying its a rule as well...as don't quote your own quotes thats bad >.> as well just saying...just letting you know..
    The Voting For The Final "6th Member" of the Torterra 6 is now OPEN. The Requirements are:
    NON-LEGENDARY
    Category: NASTY SUPRISE
    This Pokémon should be a real upsetting pokemon, so that way, when my opponent thinks he has the match in the bag, I throw out this bad boy. should be a Type of pokemon that I do Not own and needs to be able to take out a wide variety of strong Pokémon. Mainly Those who are potential sweepers are targeted by this pokemon. If possible, few weaknesses. Add Suggested moveset and Item.
    THANKS,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…