• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Name: Dew
    Personality: No, longer timid as an Oshawott, Dew always had been. He has a good heart and cares for his friends especially his sister Morgan. Dew is smart, and is a good fighter. He is sometimes quiet and sometimes have a bit of a temper, especially if anyone weak is getting picked on.
    Pokemon (please put the sprite): :502:
    Age/Grade: 17/Junior
    Clique: Jock
    Other: His real name is Steven. Not that he has a problem with it, he likes being called by his middle name Dew for it's fitting for a water type
    i have a plot idea for pokemon high. toby, having recived a shiny stone, talks with misha and henry about evolving. they dusscus wether he should or not but eventuly tomas steals it. and ill leave the rest to you :)
    *sigh* i can't play your game. i'm not on when it is played, i joined late, and i have no idea what is going on. sorry, but i'm going to quit the game. sorry for the inconvenience...
    ummm, i hope i'm doing this right... this is the first RPG i've ever attempted, so i might not get it, so if i'm doing something wrong, let me know please...
    I was part of the current secret story, Poketown, and Slender's woods. (Although the last one didn't last very long).
    hi. i thought your new game looked very interesting, but i'm wondering how active i have to be, because i'm not sure of the next time i'll be on...
    Well I made this awesome new friend, he's a guy and he's super sweet and super cute and I can't handle him sometimes ugh. He comes over to my house and we listen to our dumb music and watch our dumb TV shows, or sometimes I go to his and we do the same. I like him a lot but he's not looking for a relationship until college, and at this point neither am I.

Yeah that's the gist. It would be rad if I knew where you guys hung out now so I could come chat aa
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…