• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, Competitive is starting to get boring for me :/ On most of my Teams, I just slap on mons I'd like to try and hit the Ladder. I'll probably skip the early stages of XY too.

Ahh, writing. For the life of me, I can't write for ****. I start out with a lot of good ideas, but they always end up being garbage.
    Ouch, though sweet, you know the wonderful world of rping. Bleach, Naruto, which fandom(s)?
    See? This is why Ilp think your a masochhist. : )
    Good to hear, any idea on how long it will be sore?
    Used to be there? Got bored of it last time?
    Sweet mercy man, that doesn't sound fun at all.
    I gave you a month, granted my battery died but not important, how are you feelin now?
    Tornadus is faster and has higher SpA. I prefer Tornadus :D

Haxorus' would destroy most of the Tier with Outrage alone. Band and DD variants are very deadly as well. He deserves more usage tbh, he isn't weak to Rocks and isn't 4x weak to Ice, so Mamoswine won't always put a stop to it's rampage. Deo-D guaranteed your Team Rocks and a layer of Spikes basically. He really buffed Offensive Teams in that sense.
    Hey, if people ever want a premier Hurricane spammer it's always available, due to Torn-T's ban.

I heard that Haxorus lacked alot of usage and dropped, but got Banned right away. Same thing with Chansey, iirc. Cloyster probably won't drop for long if it does, but the weakness to SR and Priority really hurts it's oppurtunity of Sweeping.
    To me it seems to perform better in OU than UU. Probably due to Politoed's Drizzle and it being able to support much faster Pokemon with Tailwind. The Bulk Up set can be used as a surprise factor, but then the opponent would simply revenge kill or outright wall you.

He isn't used much, personally I see him dropping to UU soon. Everytime I use Exca, I don't use Rapid Spin, I just aim for perfect coverage, which now that I think of it, isn't that important.
    Not exactly sure why Tornadus is UU. I mean, yeah, it does need Rain for Hurricane spam but it does just that in OU. It's a great wallbreaker and Tailwind supporter too.

Cloyster is an odd spinner, but he can work decently at Spinning I guess, though he's more known for Shell Smash.
    I've always hated how Virizion has such crappy Defense and Cobalion has such crappy Special Defense, they'd be better if those particular stats were higher.

Tenta is a great Rain counter though, he walls Politoed with ease as well as walling Keldeo and Terrakion without Earthquake.
    Scrafty does have enough bulk to take a hit though, amiryte?

Starmie, seeing as the only other viable ones are Donphan and Tentacruel. Donphan is difficult to use and Tenta won;t work on an Offensive Team.
    One more week and I'm still procrastinating... dammit. Ahhh, I see, yeah I play trumpet but sometimes I help out with percussion. What type of cereal though?
    Virizion would have to KO though, as iirc it has Base 72 Defense, so it won't like Drain Punch.

Haven;t really thought of that, I use Dual Weather so I either lead with Politied or Tyranitar. I might try that out though, but I usually have to eliminate it's counters first.
    And other Scrafty as well. And Gligar walls it without Ice Punch, although Toxic isn't very effective.

It's so frustrating though. I've played around with it a bit, and my Spinner always dies before they lay Rocks, which makes Yanmega's job difficult.
    That's pretty much it's huge downside. Not many people will let it get to +3/+3.

I've just discovered Yanmega. I'm using it in my OU Team to kill Starmie and Celebi. It should be pretty solid at Revenge Killing and stuff. Not many people expect it :p

Yanmega (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Speed Boost
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Bug Buzz
    - Protect
    - Air Slash
    - Hidden Power [Ground]
    I prefer DD and BU sets to it anyways, particularly Shed Skin + BU as you can also absorb status and heal off damage, while max SpD can make it hard to take down. Had no idea it got Intimidate.
    It seems solid, though I haven't played much UU. Though you need a specififc move to hit a specific switch-in, and if you don't use one move then something else will wall you. Scarfty gets Intimidate?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…