• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ill get back to you on that one :) They are sitting in pokebank and I am busy EV training at the moment :)
    I got all my 6th Gen events from a guy named Gregory ingame and they are all english
    The memory check trick doesn't work with kalos born events / caught Pokémon, only transferred Pokémon hacked to look like they're from kalos
    your request is ready at my shop you have 2 weeks from this date to pick it up if you don't i will have to take it back but ill give you at least 2 days after you log back on to make a date for trade if you don't reply to that then ill keep the little guy...also if you take way to long to come back that will make the trade voided as well...
    What would you be interested in for Gen V then? It says in your shop that you'll accept self caught Gen III Shinies in Gen V, I have some of them but how many would you want in exchange for a RNG? Out of the three Pokemon you wanted me to get my hands on, it doesn't look like I'll be able to get any of them except possibly the Articuno.
    I haven't been able to get my hands one of the Pokemon you were interested in, but I recently found that I have a SPACE C Deoxys in my black version. Would you be interested in that instead? It's been BT by it's original owner with Rare Candies to get it lv73, but it still posseses all of it's original moves.
    Your inbox is full. The only pokemon on 4th gen from 2003 are the Spite Absol and Iron Defense Bagon. I have it noted in my shop that only pokemon with (SS) are available on 4th gen. If you already have the celebi choose something else.
    Yeah I know, I rarely ever use mine, I have about 8 on white 2 and 2-3 on black 1 so yeah not many unless you have a Lv100 pickup poke.....
    Were you able to get the Korean pokes?
    I believe the items can be traced back but don't show up as hacked really, most people who EV train and have shops and the wretched AR use the feathers that are dropped in game and give EV's and those don't show up as hacked on Pokecheck, same with if a poke is Lv'd to Lv100 with rare candies
    yeah its fine not sure if you noticed me and agonist answered your question in the thread...why just post if you have any problems...i normally check there anyway if people need help...also its fine...i need to get a clone of my shiny porygon cuaz i must of accidently erased this one flawless porygon rng >.> i can't find it in any of my boxes...i didn't trade it either cuaz its my breeding parent >.>

https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4439630

i can't find it in any of my boxes which is pissing me off -______________-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…