• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey :) I did indeed end up getting a copy of X on release day, but only because I saw it in Asda for a good price :p

I haven't actually played it yet though, only jsut took it out the plastic wrap yesterday.

Thanks so much :D when I get round to playing it I will certainly add you! Sorry I don't know my friend code off hand, but I will certainly give it too you when I know it :)

Thanks again
    Awh your so lucky
    My order was delayed :/
    I'm so angry now

I'll add you when I get my game
    Its going to be torture till then
    You leaving?
    I'm sticking around until froagdier evolution :D

Bye sunny!
    Yes I will see you when we are both champions
    And we should battle with our in game teams some time, no ev or IVs and that
    I'm gonna play my run through complete blind
    And come back when I'm done
    Like you said

And yes I hope its something great tomorrow

I usually only do one run through to be honest
    I get too attached to my pokemon haha, :D
    And then wait for the next game after that
    But I probably will do another one or two to be honest using different pokemon each time
    But it will be a very long time before I do my re run
    But, then it could have Eviolite and be awesome :p

My favorite pokemon is Scyther so unevolved pokemon can be cooler than all the evos!

Quirky is good dude ;) I like quirk, I am very quirky too :p
    It is the look of a fierce raptor wreathed in flame! I hope it is an Evo and not a split evo- Fire/Fairy ftw!
    Lol! Twisted Fire starter! Haha :p Talonflame is cool, because it is a flaming bird that isn't necessarily a phoenix :) though Ho-Oh and Moltres are already 2 different kinds of 'phoenix' or phoenix like birds- I think they better suit legendaries :)

Sorry dude! I got mixed up :p there is someone else who I was thinking of that is a girl. Sorry! :p
    haha, fair enough :p though seriously, a Water/Steel fire fighter pokemon could be cool :) or Water/Fighting, or Water/Fire- yah- a pokemon that does, specifically go around putting out Fires :p
    Yah, I probably won't do that again :p It just sucked all the fun out of it! By time I got to the E4 I was a bit bored of it tbh =S even though I finally had a chance to use my favorite pokemon Scyther- with a good nature and ev trained!

Cool :D I love Ninetales! One of my favorite Fire types! I had a Ninetales shiny card from the original set and it was one of my most treasured things as a kid :D my cousin gave it to me and it was so pretty!

I had a Kingdra in Ruby that my cousin traded me from Leafgreen :D
    OMG OMG I LOVE GREECE :D

I get that too- I never nickname them either, they feel too I dunno, yeah- special. So I don't really use them either haha! The only time was in Platinum where I used Giratina- but because I just wasn't really 'into it' with Platinum, because I decided to EV train half my team which just killed the fun for me, so when I caught Giratina I was like: 'bleh, I'll use it :p' I didn't have anything else that exciting at the time either, so for the last Gym and E4 I used it :S

I like both, but I am really drawn to Xerneas. I like: Scyther, Blaziken, Crobat, Leafeon, Roserade, Galvantula and from this gen I really like Sylveon and Noivern- though Fletchling, Clauncher and Skrelp too :)

How about you?
    Ah right! Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you haha! I think it is something that is being phazed out as politically incorrect I think, or I hope :p I don't like when erroneous things fall into tradition really. Yah, I just see Indian as being a redundant term in that sense really ;]

I didn't really notice tbh, my grammar and syntax aren't the greatest either at times and English is my only language :p If you don't mind me asking what is your first language? I kind of envy multilingual people I have a limited grasp over my 'mother tongue' unfortunately :S

I don't usually either, I don't play competitively or anything else really so, Legends feel a bit, boring tbh when they already come at like level 50 or whatever =S though I love these ones! They seem worth using!
    No problem :) I didn't mean to like call you out on it or anything- just that I didn't know that Indian referring to Native Americans was still that prevalent :p apparently, I've heard that the term came about because of Columbus' mistaken voyage being headed to India, so when he got to America he though that was where he was! I'm not sure if that is quite right, I dunno, probably should have researched it ;] So I think it is quite a silly term really haha- for both Indians and Native Americans.

I actually thought you were American though haha. It's okay :) no hard feelings- apart from mine about Xerneas and Yveltal's types GRRRR :p Why wont they tell us?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…