• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To reply to the tanky snail thing in the XY Dex Discussion...

Yeah, broken, sorta.

I kinda made a Fakemon Evo Line from them.

It had a Base Stat with Attack and Speed of 5, but makes up with it with every other stat.

And hat broken ability thing, it causes a permanent status entry for yoyr own Pokémon that heals 1/16th of your HP, and can only be cleared in Rain.

:p

You should search for "Slugqua Sneal Aquargot" in the search box. Go to one of e newer pages of the Fakemon Club and you'll find a more detailed version of them.
    ok, so tell me if this works: I save before battling Giratina in Diamond. I SR 1,759 times and on the next try, he is shiny?

also, GTS kinda sucks, because everyone wants Lv.9 or lower legends for crap pokes
    Well, i have B2, and if you have a spare Ditto, it shouldn't be a problem.

And, do you have to SR at the beginning of the file to get a shiny Dialga, for example, or do you do it after saving before facing it?
    oh, that helps alot! got any spare foreign dittos?

but, how do you hunt shiny legends? just battle them until they are shiny?
    Hi. Ummmm.... how do you hunt shinies? I've seen people say that they are, but I don't really get it. Can you help me out?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…