• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pirate555
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You should never let coursework take over your life. Divide work and fun time equally.

And now i have a song for you;

GEEEEEEEETTTTT your tits out!
    As soon as I turn 21 I’m heading to Vegas.

Well if worst comes to worst you can always get them a visa card with the amount you would have spent on them.

I have my brother, sister they are twins turning 30 and my dad either 59 or 60 forgot which one this coming month.

I need to keep my Fridays cleared until the 15 of May since one of my favorite shows is coming t an end and I don’t want to miss the final episodes after that I’m not sure XD

L.F.D.
    Hets, I'm sorry for leaving unexpedately this morning. Mum kicked me off, and I was probably late for school anyway =\. Sorry
    Hmm, I see. I do sometimes wish that I could spend a few days in Japan like I did America (or, the parts that I didn't actually live in, such as Florida and Hawaii, etc.), but can't go in either country since I lack... Visas, right now. Hope you enjoy your trips in the future, friend.

Luckily it had gotten a little rainy over the past half-week, so even when it wasn't actually drizzling like ****, it was fairly cool, though I doubt that the incredible (-y patience-testing :p) sunniness will keep that cold up. Sadly, I still have a session with that capped ******* trainer for the rest of the week (possibly month or more), and he enjoys making me run, and recently, he's even acquired a taste for making me jumprope... I HATE THAT! Jesus, I told him I couldn't jumprope to save my life, and he enjoys making me do it for over an hour, every minute of it. >_>
    Wow so lucky. I wish I could have gone.

But they can be paired-off like that after the prom. ;) But lucky my girlfriend wasn't. :)

My morning is pretty good. Not much happening.

Pair of football fans.
    Nuthin... *Nervous Smile*

I was just confused by EVs... but I figured it out. :D

EDIT: I EVed my Gallade... @ HP and ATK... now... it has like 138 ATK and it's level... 38... but it only has like... 30 DEF. :)
    I had Uni Today
    Work is fine, I would love to go to Oktoberfest
    Read about ANZAC Day and we also have 11/11 as well
    Yay!

-------

*gasp* I HATE spiders!!!!!! =OOOOOOOOOO Brave we soldier *rubs arm*

---------

lolololol.

---------

Maybe........
    Hopefully? I need security in my old age........

--------

Umm.........na........

-------

Maybe..........I'll work at Macca's instead

---------

Well..........it was on a saturday, so no day of school, but I got paid extra.......so yes, it was a good day.

---------

Lucky, lucky, lucky.......
    Japanese Kimonos fit on someone as tall as you? Heheh, just playin'.

Wow, we haven't spoken in a long time now... Hope you can make it back online soon.
    :)

Sounds like you had a good time. I still remember my 18th birthday party as do my friends none of them can ever top it. Mine is the first one in the year so by law I need to have a big old fun blast. And glad to see I’m not the only one that still enjoys a good old game of hide and seek.

I’m good thanks. Was at a friend’s 18th birthday this week and we had a good old time with everything we did ;)

L.F.D.
    That's okay. I hope you had fun. :)

Eh not so good cause my girlfriend had to go to her prom with someone else cause I couldn't make it. I'm scared. D:

Pair of Chinese throwing stars.
    F*ck me! In my school you just take 4 while you still have normal lessons!

I chose Drama, Food, History and French.

Drama - awesome. My favorite lesson. I wanted to do Art too, but it was one or the other.

Food - Cannot. Stand. It. Seriously, ALL we ever do is writing. I took it becuase i thought we'd be doing loads of practicals, but we do tons of writing and the occasional practical. I HATE Food, i so wish i'd done RM instead.

History - Interesting, but hard. You know what we're learning about? The history of medicine and the American West. Both are interesting, but medicine is hard and not for the squeamish. Do you KNOW that they used to amputate limbs and seal the wounds with boiling oil?!

French - Not bad, but my teacher doesn't make it very interesting. Not bad overall.
    Eww....why would you traumatise me like that? *cries*

----------

Mine turns 50 this year. He's gonna so look foward to that =P

----------

.....and why not? I want an acceptable reason, missy!

-------

ANZAC day today, so time and a half at work. Yay!

-----

Off you go *push of encouragement*
    Bugger going to school then, if it's 45 minutes. I hate days where you have to go in there for like 10/20 minutes.

-------

You gonna be chair(wo)man of greenpeace? XD I myself might keep this part-time job working in checkout

--------

It's too early in the morning for Andy to understand this.......
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…