• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't know if you've been told yet, but Mewtwo (along with the other legendaries) are shiny locked in X and Y! Currently the only way to get a legitimate shiny Mewtwo is from Gen 4 or earlier.
    ----------
    In all fairness, this subject was started as another thread and merged with this one. =/ I don't use RNG or cloned shinies, but many people do, so the discussion is a valid one. I think just because the subjest of a thread is regarding shinies, it maybe ought not be lumped with a 700+ page discussing shinies due to the limits of this particular shiny thread.
    ----------
    Merged or not doesn't really matter. The thing is, it's not that uncommon for a talk about value of shinies to devolve into a war, due to not everyone having the same opinion about RNG-ed shinies. And then you also have people who think cheating for shininess is okay because it's just a pallete swap anyway or because non-cheating ways takes too much time for them.
    ----------
    They are also malicious and mischievous beings who lead unsuspecting folk to their doom, steal babies, kidnap people....
    ----------
    You KNOW in YOUR HEART you DO NOT LIKE THAT, right?! Tell me you do. Please be honist to your heart....tell me you AREN'T AN EVIL HEARTLESS JERKWOD!!!!!!!

;_____;
    ----------
    If you need any babies, let me know :) My national dex is complete and I can hatch anything you want (even with a few good IVs)

My pal pad code in W2 is 0648 4813 0537

:D
    ----------
    Oh, I'm so glad to have people like you to help me out! You're the third person who wants to help me in my Shiny Charm quest and I wanted to thank you!
    Breeding Pokémon, uh ? Well I might need some help at some point... I currently don't need much help but if I need some, I'll sure be calling you!
    I'm very grateful to you. Even if you're not helping at the moment, I thank you already for your kindness. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…