• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Chibi Pika
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• he he, cheers ^^ i've... kinda forgotten what to do in this place 0_0

hmmm, to be honest, i can't remember where i left off on your fan fic... should i just read through the whole thing? lol. maybe... seeing as i've nothing to do today xD uni life = too much free time

anything new happen during my absence?

Charr
    Hey Chibi.

Well, what can I say, SURPRISE!! long time no see, heh, wowsies.

So, It seems I had not accessed this site since 11-2-2006 xD wowwww, long time, eh? hahaha.

It seems that BF's been closed :( i read in your last post that you could get the old posts to be moved to another thread? Have you followed up with that? cause I'll be interested in a new recreation of the ol' BF. Seeing as I'm back on teh serebii's cause I have no idea whys.

Please reply~ Dx I'm back into the poke-man's for some reason, and is interested in coming back :D

awaiting your reply~

Char
    WUUT? Your a girl? O_O *chocked*
    Sorry bout that xD

Hi, we met some time ago on pokemonvalley :F I was rage there (or something)
    I read your comic today, and I say it was awesome :p
    (Sadly it has a lack of phanpy's)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…