• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would like to add another WYR!
    Would you rather change genders everytime you sneeze OR not be able to tell the difference between a muffin and a baby.
    So it's 4:30 AM and I haven't slept a wink. ._. I gave up on sleep at 3 and watched Kiki's Delivery Service instead. Now. *turns on Princess Mononoke*
    I wasn't working very well and kept glitching and it ended suddenly so I guess I will listen to it tomorrow.
    OMG HE AGREED! XD

It's hard to think of anything funny in 20 letters if we're being honest. (which we are)

:3 My cousins are driving from NC to meet me there.

... :p

"What's something bad about white people?"
    "Gingers"
    "Gingers"
    "They freed black people!"
    Have I mentioned that's, like, my favorite screenshot ever? "RiG says the darn'dest things..."
    I'm just THAT amazing. ;)

Isn't always how it it? :-/

TT_TT *is cwtched* I'M GOING TO INDIANA! ALONE. WITH NO SIBLINGS. SIBLING FREE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW AMAZING THAT IS FOR ME?? I'm so excited!

I've become very lenient with my emoticons lately, haven't I?
    O_O

Really, just anything as long as it fits. >_> I just can't think of anything.

ZAC BROWN IS COMING TO MY AREA. I MUST GO SEE THEM. (shifty) The problem is that I have to be 18+ to try and win tickets. *fangirl tears*
    :OOOO LIVE ASKS???? Adshcnehsbckw! -mind blown-

;) Obviously I'm better at seduction PK-LT than I thought. :D

i want to change my avatar to Fenniken, or however you spell it, but I can't think of a good user title. Help, please? *puppy face*
    LAPTOP! :D *squirms in anticipation*

Since Joey and I are talking about my attitude towards life atm, I can just tell him it'll make me happy and he might do it tonight.
    Me: I'm really enjoying this conversation I'm having with Carlos.
    M.xat: lol, just a sec.

So I won't be there for the bedtime story. >_>
    I warned you. Also thanks for over-reacting. ^_^ I haven't had a good day in a while and you made me laugh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…