• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Shoot, If I don't hear from you, I will just go on to wifi at 8pm. I hope to hear what you might want in return first though.
    Thanks :) Is there anything you would like? I can get mostly anything bred or obtained with enough notice. I am on EST as well so I hope there is no time difference.
    fc: 3651-7836-1933, michele. Do I have your friend code?
    Darn, it still doesn't work? I have constant problems with the links. Here is the exact link in my sig:
    Hey what rank are u in the DD coz i might be able to help u rank up. If im a higher rank and you beat me that is :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…