• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    haha. You got owned. By the troll, that you tried to defend
    ----------
    Haha. You got 'owned', by the troll you tried to 'defend'.

Can't say Oh it's cause ur not nice now.
    ¬¬

... wow way to brown nose. But seeing as you did it with me...

You do know you are defending an obvious troll, ye? Sandra had already warned him for swear filter evading before.

But I guess aslong as it's not Yami doing it- It must be ok.

I'd say something, but you are not worth an infraction. IT is not worth stooping to Chagen or Manaphyman's level, and you can just all go roll in the hay for all I care.

So I guess I have to explain?

Oh Niedude, don't you see the sad irony in the fact you did the same as I did, to Chagen, pointing out flaws in his story. Yet he took your critique with a somewhat better attitude than he did with me, yet with me he insults a friend, and causes such a large amount of strife an Admin must be called to the case about him?

Darn those trolls! Curses!.
    I disagree with what you say. I'm friends with many of the mods. Does that mean we are all lesbians that visit the public market thrice a week and chit chat about all that has happened?
    Yami shouldn't be insulted cause she's actually saying the truth, so just accept that and be it. :( Or ignore her and don't make her feel sad.
    ... ok so basically pointing out flaws in Chagen's story, is an excuse for him to call a friend, and mod, a lesbian *****?

... fine. Guess I have another person who's lost all respect from me forever.

You should learn to read.
    Thanks for the support Nie, its always nice to know that I can count on you.

I think you're right too, and I really hope it gets resolved. Losing a mother has to be horrible, I can only imagine what shes going through.

But yes, someone needed to stand up to her. :]
    There is also the issue that after so many pages the threads are infamous for ****ing up preventing posting to worry about. The thread will remain in existance and referable to all and I'm gonna nail it soemwhere so it won't pull any vanishing acts.
    Are you planning to read Persona: Arcana Shadows? Or have you already done so?

Again, I apologize if I seem impatient.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…