• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The legend is dead. Goodbye PikamasterADV. You were an inspiration to us all. 7 years since you started wrting the original May's crush and even though I am pretty much done with pokemon as a whole(at least for now) I can't help but check up on your fanfic hopelessly wondering if you managed to ever finish it.. It's a disappointment to a lot of people but I respect your decision to drop it. I know this probably wont get read very much (if at all) but this is my way of finding closure. Closure to the best fanfic I ever read. Thanks for the ride.
    Pika, I really loved your stories. Even though you may not think of yourself as a hero, us advanceshippers think of you as an inspiration. Your stories were so life-like, it was almost like watching it actually happen. I really hope, if you dig deep down inside you can find something, anything to finish the next 2 chapters. I myself had taken a long hiatus from writing, and I am now refreshed, after watching the Manaphy movie! Your MC series had inspired me to write my own fic, and I'd really like to see yours finished. If you think it won't be good enough, or live up to the hype don't. You'll do a great job, and the main thing is it'll be something your proud of.
    man, ur first fanfic was rlly good, i have finished ur first in 2 days all the chaps, thats how gd it was. number 2 i was not cuz u did not continue on writing. when i read urs, that was like way long ago, like a year.
    dude i was wondering where you've been... i was really hoping you could finish up mc2 because its really amazing and i wanna see how it ends...
    hi pikamaster. i have read ur fic, MC2: Final frontier and it's really good. i hope you get to write the last two chapter.

Ur a real fantastic writer ^_^
    Hi how are you doing?
    You have on you profile, Shamed Hero, but why shamed?
    You're awsome, and a role model for many Advanceshippers, who want to become as great as you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…